Monday, 24 January 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....


THE OVERALL WINNER
OF OUR VERY FIRST
TEDDY BO CHALLENGE IS:

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum roll
No. 1 Lim (5)








I'm sure you will agree from the colouring to the choice of colours to all of the embelishments this truly is a beautiful card. Lim wins our fantastic first prize from Wild Orchid Crafts. Lim, I'll be in contact with you very soon.

If it had been okay to have two top winners then we would have but for our first challenge we really wanted to have No.1 and the top three winners.....so, without further ado our top three winners are:
Kathy


Wendy

and Ellen


Ladies, words cannot express my absolute delight with ALL of the entries for our very first challenge and I would have made them ALL winners! Ladies, I will be in touch to find out what graphic you would like as your prize. I really hope that you can take part in our future challenges.

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I'm speechless!!! Thank you, thank you,thank you... Your stamps are adorable and I can't wait to see what is the challenge for tomorrow. WE ALL WANT MORE CUTE LITTLE BEARS, so please bring it on!!!! :)
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the other winners!!!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks for giving me top 3, I'm delighted. Well done Lim and the other winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING choices Fairy D... Congrats to LIM and all the other winners. Your cards are absolutely beautiful! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies, fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lim!! Such a beautiful and colorful creation! Wendy and Ellen your creations are gorgeous as well!! What a tough call!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fairy D,

    I'm sorry but I do not received your email. Could you please send it again?
    Mine is: magnoliacards@yahoo.com

    Thank you ladies for the congrats...I think all the cards were fabulous!

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooii, thank you for Top 3!:) Congratulations to Lim, and the other winners!:)
    I'm so proud and happy, and I just love the Teddy Bo:).
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx