Thursday, 27 January 2011

How amazing is this Bookmark?


Evening Blogger's. How cute and amazing is this book-mark? Kathy is such a talented crafter. The blues and browns go so perfect together.....my favourite combination.  Kathy's colouring is out of this world. I so want to colour like this, when I grow up. Where am I going wrong? Stunning....please take a peek at her blog, just click on the picture of Bo and it will take you straight there.....you will all be blown away.
Well, I have some cards to make tonight. Hope to see your amazing cards in the challenge. So get card making Girls....oh and.....Gents.....have we got any gentlemen crafters?
See you soon.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

4 comments:

  1. What a surprise to see this Tammy!! LOL I know my face got red when I seen it!! haha
    Thank you for all your too kind words!!
    Have a great week-end!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Kathy. You've been card making two years.....I have been doing it for 10....and...yours put mine to shame LOL. Happy Crafting Hun and you too have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bookmark!!!! Kathy is an amazing and talented crafter. ALL her cards and creations are outstanding! I love her work!

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx