Monday, 31 January 2011

Look who I have just found........

Tammy as been blog hopping today....I have been after some inspiration as I have lost my mojo. Can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone finds it please send it back my way. Doesn't matter what I do today creative, its just not working. Papers don't match....wrong colour flowers...inked images don't match papers....then not the right colour ribbon. Just do not know what as happened to me. Nothing seems to be going right at all.
HELP!!!
So whilst blogging I came across this wonderful card, which I thought I should share with you all. I'd love to have a play with distressed inks....but with pennies being tight....I don't want to spend and then not be able to get the hang of it. Such a great finish, don't you think?
The bears are definitely getting around now. So many talented card makers about.....they put my cards to shame. Do go over and check the blog....it's blown me away.
I am off to tidy my craft den - hoping a clean room will inspire me.
Hugs to All
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx