Sunday, 23 January 2011

::We still haven't come to a decision!!!!::

Well ladies....the response to our very first challenge was overwhelming and we would like to thank you all for entering......problem is, all of your cards were SOOOOOOO gorgeous we still haven't made a decision!!! Colette and Tammy are still to submit their votes (poor Tammy fell in the shower, so she's a tad sore at the moment and can't sit for very long at the computer) but we're hoping to get their votes today so that we can make our big announcement tomorrow (Monday) before our next Teddy Bo Tuesday!!!


More digital stamps going into the store on Tuesday......we're trying a different look this week...still Bo & Bea but with a more sketchy look....maybe you can give me feedback as to whether or not you like the look!?!? I'll give you a wee sneaky peek as to what you can expect.....



9 comments:

  1. Looks like someone is having fun on her swing ;)I have my image all ready for Tuesday, just waiting to see what the challenge is :)
    Poor Tammy hope she is feeling better soon.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I hate 'sneak peeks' - I want to see MORE!!! I'm certainly loving what I'm seeing so far - can't wait til Tuesday for more - sadly patience is not one of my virtues!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more. The images are all so great it makes the cards. I wouldn't want to be the one judging these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks adorable!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing! Love the shading look and I bet it will be fabulous colored in!
    ;)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW...I love the little sneak peek. I'm sure this one it will be another stamp that "I NEED TO HAVE" in my collection :)

    I hope Tammy feels better soon.Take care and good luck with the votes.

    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a another cutie for sure!! Can't wait to see the full view!

    Sending get well wishes to Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks exciting.............

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, show me now please!!! I can't wait to see this cutie! I think the sketch look will be cool and a little different!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx