Wednesday, 23 February 2011

And the winners are..........!

I hate to sound like I'm being in any way patronising but thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful entries to our Teddy Bo Challenge. It totally astounds me what beautiful works of art you ladies can create from my little doodles!!!! :o)

So......now for the winners!!



A VERY hard decision to make, but thankfully I have the DT on hand to help me....and we have selected our winners as:



Overall Winner


Edna

with our Top 3 being:
Dena, Krista and Meesha.

Can you all please email me at support@teddybo.com to receive your badges of merit and prizes....infact, can all our previous winners please contact me as I don't appear to have handed many badges out (that'll be my fault though...nobody elses!!)


Thank you ......FairyD x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Edna, stunning card !!

    Hugs sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely shocked to have won this fab challenge.
    Thank you all so very much - you've made my day!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved, Edna! Stunning card!

    Thanks for choosing me as one of your top three, ladies!

    Meesh :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Edna! Love your card girlie!!!
    Thanks so much for making me one of the top three!!! I'm thrilled!!!
    hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx