Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Challenge 4 Duck Egg Blue and Chocolate

Hi Colette here, standing in for Tammy this week, the days are just flying by and I can't believe it's already time for another Teddy Bo challenge. The winners from last week's challenge will be announced shortly but here are the details for our next challenge.

Our theme for this week is:
DUCK EGG BLUE AND CHOCOLATE
We want to see your cards or projects containing a Teddy Bo and Co image and the colours above.
The only requirements from you are the following ~
You MUST use a Teddy Bo or Bea image on your card. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice as long as the main image on your creation is a Bo or Bea, you will then qualify to be in the draw for the fab prizes. And remember NO back linking, new projects/cards only please.The challenge closes on Friday 4th March.
Once again a big thank you for all your wonderful entries to our last challenge In The Pink, we will be back with the winners later today.

This week the challenge is being sponsored by ....Teddy Bo and Co, so here is your chance to win some of the fabulous images we have in store. You can win the
"TEDDY BO TEN!!!!"
TEN graphics of your choice from the Teddy Bo & Co Digital Stamp Range

Now on to the Design Team Cards
Lisa


Image ~ Coloured with Copics
Papers ~ GCD Studios 'Ella Blue' and Wild Rose Studio 'Candy Floss
'Flowers ~ Prima Hydrangeas
Sentiment ~ Pink Gem Designs

Debbie
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper: DCWV Linen closet & flowers from Dovecraft Tea Party
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Claire



The main card is cut from brown card and was cut into this shape on my silhouette (I am soooo loving this machine!) I have matted Bea onto blue spotty card and cream parchment. The flowers are fabric ones and with a little added lace and ribbon to give Bea somewhere to sit and a few pearls. Bea was coloured with Promarkers. Putty and Sandstone with a little blush
Colette



Image Shopping Daze, coloured in photoshop
Papers from the Clipart Fairy
Ribbon and pearls from stash.

So then crafters, let's see what you're all going to come up with for this challenge.
Please use the little blue frog
AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE BLOG
to submit your entries.

5 comments:

  1. I'm brand new to your cute bears & find them just adorable! I have played along with the challenge so will be keeping my fingers crossed.

    Clair
    xxx

    http://valentines-sharni-clair.blogspot.com/2011/02/teddy-bo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time posting to your challenge too and I had such a fun time with these wonderful bears and also with the colour combo. What I would like to know is, can we post more than one card as it doesn't say anywhere? Please let me know as I would love to submit another if I may?
    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME cards from the DT's as usual! I'm sorry I'm late for this week challenge but I have my hubby sick at home with an awful cold and you know how guys are when they are sick... :(

    Yesterday I received my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that amazing prize!!!! You guys are the best!

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure where the inlinkz button has gone but my card for the challenge is here http://andreagourley.blogspot.com/2011/02/get-well.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge! I really enjoyed playing along. Love these adorable bears! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx