Sunday, 13 February 2011

Customer in the Spotlight

Good afternoon

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday afternoon.  It's Lisa posting today and I am pleased to be sharing 2 cards which have been made by the very talented Edna


The adorable Bo has been coloured to perfection with Prisma pencils and Promarkers and I love the gorgeous blue & yellow colour combo. 



Sweet Bea has been beautifully coloured with Prisma pencils and the gorgeous papers are My Minds Eye 'So Sophie'

For more details on the above cards and to see more of Edna's stunning creations please click here

Don't forget our 'In the Pink' challenge is still running :-)

Lisa
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa for featuring my cards on the blog. I'm so delighted - these are such gorgeous images and super to work with. Thanks again for introducing them to me. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx