Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Sharing a quick card......

 Good afternoon Teddy Bo & Bea fans. 
It's Teddy Bo Tuesday, which means new digital stamps in the store. Do pop over and check out what the bears have been up to. We've got " Teddy Bea Bee " , " Di-Bo-saur " and much much more.
For my quick card I used " Bea Swing " and coloured with pro-markers. I have kept to soft pastel colours.
Paper's are from a digital download which I have had for years. Found them on my external hard drive. I did a search for the maker but cant seem to find her, so I guess she no longer designs them. They are so lush and of course my favourite colours. Small flowers are from my stash and I think I purchased from the NEC. Small buttons were added as I felt the card looked a little plain. Unusual for me not to have a bow of some sort.
I have left a sentiment until I have decided whom the card is for.
We've had 15 entries for the challenge so far. Come on folks get card making. Lets see your creations!
Well, best get some house work done.....don't want everyone knowing I have sat on my bum all morning making cards LOL.
Happy Crafting. Enjoy the new stamps.
Hugs
Tammy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx