Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Challenge 5 # A Sketch

Time for another challenge here at Teddy Bo. You ladies have impressed us again with your creations. A fantastic selection of cards, with the gorgeous colours of Duck-egg blue and chocolate. The way you all use Teddy Bo & Bea in so many different colour techniques and those embellishments to finish the cards are perfectly amazing. Every finished card is stunning.
So before we get on to the winner and top 3 for our last challenge, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for entering. You are all loving these Bears, aren't they just addictive?
We have yet again struggled to pick a winner. In my eyes you are all winners.
So,we decided the top 3 are as follows ~


Well done. We will send you your winner badges straight away Ladies.

"So on to the Challenge this week. The Sketch has been done by myself - Kathy. Today is my first challenge joining as a Guest Designer and I even got to choose the challenge!
I decided to go with a sketch today! I just love sketches and I hope you all have fun with
this one. I decided to go with another Teddy Bea image ~ she is just the sweetest and I
love doing her in shabby chic style. I needed to make a card for my niece who I don't see
but once a year if I am lucky and this Teddy Bea fit the bill perfectly. Do pop over to my blog for more pictures. " - Kathy, Distressed Stamper


Here is the sketch for this new challenge.


The only requirements from you are the following ~

You MUST use a Teddy Bo or Bea image on your card. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice as long as the main image on your creation is a Bo or Bea, you will then qualify to be in the draw for the fab prizes. And remember NO back linking, new projects/cards only please. The challenge closes on Sunday 27th of March.


We are sponsored by the lovely Crafty Emma. She doesn't just have her own internet store selling papercraft supplies, cards & wedding stationery, she's a wonderful crafter too. Do pop over and check her blog.

The winner of this challenge will get to choose 4 of the 10m bundles of twine. So wish I could be in the chance of winning these!


Here are a selection of cards made by our Designers.




Claire has turned the sketch around, using her silhouette machine for cutting out the sketch... Bea's dress looks so nice with the effect of paper piecing. The sentiment is from HunkyDory which has been placed in the corner. Bea has been coloured with pro-markers. More details are over at Claire's blog, so do pop over.

Next up, is Tammy's card. She decided to go for the clean and simple look. Certainly not her normal style of card but lovely. No flowers and no ribbons for this card, just a few gems on the center of the flowers and down the side of the card. Bea has been coloured with pro-markers and the papers are from NitWit Collection.


Close up of coloured stamp.




Next up we have Debbie's gorgeous card. The papers are Wild Rose Studio and other than the nestie circle, she just used her guillotine for the other ones.


Close-up of Debbie's colouring.



Lisa's card is so lush - just look at those adorable papers.


Close up of image

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and the tea cup has been paper pieced with a few pearls added. The papers are Dovecraft 'Tea House'. The pink flowers are Magnolia and the roses are from Crafty Emma's Store.

Colette - This card has been made with the ever so cute Baby Bea image. Bea was coloured in photoshop and her clothes paper pieced. All papers are from the Clipart Fairy, vintage seam binding from The Ribbon Girl and ribbon threaded lace from stash. A Marianne creatables die was used to cut the fancy circle which is decorated with glamour dust and pearls, wording made from gold peelies.






So Ladies, we'd love to see what you come up with.....Please use Mr Linky at the top right hand side of our blog to submit your entry. Hope you enjoy the sketch.
Hugs Kathy
x

Teddy Bo Tuesday - A two week extravaganza!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT cards and great sketch!
    Yay! I am super excited to be picked in the top three! I love these little bears and can't wait to play again. Thanks so much ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winners. Your cards are fantastic ladies.

    Great DT examples and super sketch. Off to get my thinking cap on!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jeni.....please see your own blog for instructions.xx

    Morning Edna...I can't WAIT to see what you come up with....I visit your blog as often as I can (I'm ashamed to say sometimes just to oggle at your Teddy Bo & Bea cards.....AGAIN!!!!!lol)

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH oh oooooooooooo I just about fell off my chair this morning!! LOL............. Thank you for picking my very special card as the winner this time!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!! yahoooooooooo!!!

    I love the new challenge cards done by the DT...
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
    Happy Teddy Tuesday, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning DT cards and fabulous sketch..congratulations to the top 3...im off now to think what im going to do for the challenge,ive a few images coloured,just need to choose which one to use,hard choice as i love them all
    keep all the fabulous new images coming love the new ones
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't appear to be a Mr Linky so here's the link to my card

    http://faesfollies.blogspot.com/2011/03/wonderful-wife.html

    Congrats to last week's winners, all of the cards were fab.

    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know it is possible to use any stamps with bears? But the task very much was pleasant. Very much I want to take part! A blog very beautiful! I very much love bears!

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx