Saturday, 12 March 2011

A Kiss to Build a Dream On


A quick post and quick card.
I havent had it in me to make cards the past couple of days. A little stressed to say the least, with one thing after the other. So decided to have a day of printing, stamping and just colouring. So inbetween having my Grand-Daughter, I managed to pull off this card. Don't know why I have never thought of doing quick cards like this before. Though I have had a mixture of comments from friends - some like them, some would rather have a " busy " card.


I have chosen a new stamp from Teddy Bo, which I think is so adorable. Kept to cool greys and creams for the main colour. Bo as his blue knitted hat on under his top hat and Bea a pink woollen hat under her veil.
All coloured with my beloved pro-markers.
Papers are from my stash, so cannot give you the make or name. Martha Stewart punch used on the black card and small gems to finish off. There is a little glitter on her veil but sadly as it is now rather dark it isn't showing. Computer generated quote placed at the bottom of the card. Just have to finish the inside now.

Please do go over to Teddy Bo and check the new stamps. Each and everyone of them are a MUST have!
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, the simplicity is part of what makes it beautiful! I just discovered your images, a DT friend told me about you. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this. The simplicity and elegance is perfect for a wedding card. Sure it's fun to do the "lavish" ones too. But there is something to be said for these as well. Well done! I hope things slow down for you soon so you can breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx