Friday, 4 March 2011

A little sneaky peek for Tuesday....x

Hi All

Wanted to show you a little sneaky peek of a few things that are going into the store on Tuesday....we have some baby stuff....some St Paddy's day AND the start of Teddy Bo & Bea zodiac signs!!!! ;o)

The coloured graphic here is actually a St Patrick's graphic that Tammy has coloured in lovely soft colours.....it totally changes the look but it's fab and I can't wait to show off the card that she makes with it!!

I'm off to Hobbycraft at the SECC in Glasgow today.....not trading, just going for a nosey..x

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and I look forward to showing you some more cards tomorrow.

REMEMBER- ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR CARD x

FairyD x

2 comments:

  1. I like what I can see...I´m looking forward to tuesday...I´m happy that I found the sweet images...I like teddy bears since I can remember :0)))

    Have a nice weekend ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait 'til tuesday ..... the new designs look fabby !!

    Have a great time at the SECC

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx