Friday, 25 March 2011

Lots of things to show you today...x


OH I'm sure that Spring is here.....we've had sun for 3 days in a row here in Scotland!!! WOW...that's a biggy for us!! ;o) SO....in celebration of the sun I thought I'd showcase some 'whites and lights' with Teddy Bo & Co. First up is something I've been working on the the last two days....I wanted something to look at at my drawing desk and this is what I came up with. A big box frame from IKEA...a lot of colouring in....some little 'bunting' and voila!!!



Next up we have a CHRISTMAS card (I know....I was talking Spring 2 seconds ago but it fits my colouring theme) which I'm sure you will agree is just beautiful....how wonderful would this be as a Baby's 1st Christmas!?!! Sandra (San's Scrap Corner) made both this card and Little Teddy Bea on the toadstool.....so light and Spring like....xxxx










Edna (Another day, another card) made the next card a couple of weeks ago but I've been 'saving' it for a day like today.......beautifully constructed but so minimalistic in it's colouring it's impact has a real WOW factor....love it!








And lastly we have Rica/Heather (Rica's Haven) who has made this STUNNING tag recently for another challenge........does it not just make you think of pretty dresses and Summertime....oh...Summer's just after Spring.....ooooooh, I can't wait.





Thank you ladies for making such BEAUTIFUL cards and really bringing little Bo & Bea 'to life' in your cards.......x



Catch you tomorrow....do I smell a freebie?!?!!?!?!?!? ;o)




Gayle



FairyD x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.... totally stunning! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Gayle ~ you really are showing your creative side. The picture frame is so, so lush. All the cards in the show-case are amazing - Baby Christmas card is totally gorguss - idea that I would not have thought of. Each and everyone will be a keepsake for some lucky recipient. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is fandabbydozey lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Gayle I love the frame! I want one now lol!!!!

    Sandra your cards are totally amazing, I love the 1st Christmas Card such a brilliant idea :0)

    As always Edna your cards are inspiring :0)

    And Heather I soooo love the colouring :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, they are all so very beautiful!

    TFS ladies!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful creations and so varied. I love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the card and your picture frame ist so adorable.
    I love them. The sweet Teddys are realy cute.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning projects and that frame is absolutely amazing - you've just given me an idea for a little girls (x 2) room !!

    Big hugs and thanks, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Gayle, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your frame with all of the beautiful artwork!! I would love to see it up close!! WONDERFUL TREASURE!!!!!!!

    All of the cards that you have showcased with your Wonderful frame are BEAUTIUFL!!!

    hapy weekend t o you.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx