Thursday, 17 March 2011

Necessity is the mother of all invention...x

Good Evening to you all......x

I have 2 cards to show to you today with brand new graphics not even in the store yet...infact they're SO new I drew them today to go on the cards that you can see here as I wanted to make my gorgeous children 'Good Luck' cards for a show they're both in this week.

For anyone that reads my posts you will know that I do NOT profess to being a cardmaker...can I craft?!!? YES...but can I make cards...well...kind of...but it takes me HOURS and they're not a patch on what you ladies (and men) can create.....but my children know my capabilities with cards and oooh and aaaah at the correct times!!! Bless 'em!! x


The papers are all freebies (even the layered looking brown one) I think that one's from a very current card magazine....and I have managed to get some glittery stuff on them (and everything else!!! ;o})

Hope you like the wee sneeky peek at the new graphics too..xxx

Gayle x (FairyD)





REMEMBER LADIES THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OUR TEDDY BO CHALLENGE....XX

9 comments:

  1. Oooh what gorgeous images, and brilliant colouring. Just love your cards and Im sure your kids will love them too. Aaaahhh Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea always come to brighten up the day.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle these are adorable!!!!! I love the big stars and these would be fabulous for kids!!! Oh your kdis are the luckiest to have you draw stuff just for them!!!
    So cute and I am sure they will love them!!
    Can't wait to get my hands on them :)
    Have a great week-end!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful, you are so very lucky that you have this fabulous talent, I might be able to make cards, but I cannot draw for toffee lol

    Hugs

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantabulous Gayle, great what you do when you have to! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gayle,your graphics are beautiful,and I can't wait for them to arrive into your store.

    Hugs from Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tehehe, Gayle made cards!, and used glitter and everything! Don't know why you are always denigrating (oooh get me with the big words LOL!) your efforts, they are brilliant cards, love the shape, all the embellishments and of course the fab images, oh and glitter, you can never go wrong with glitter!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,
    the images are fantastic, and your coloring, too.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I think your card is fabulous, don't under estimate your self, your images are to die for, I love bears, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards Gayle. Your colouring is gorgeous and so vibrant.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx