Sunday, 27 March 2011

Sharing an Easter Card


Gosh, hasn't the weather changed ? Really chilly my end of the country.....need to get my jumper back on. Hope you all remembered to change your clocks forward last night. How excited am I that we now have lighter nights. Makes me feel so much better - alive, instead of feeling like I have to crawl away and hide.
So re-freshed....feels so good.
Anyway on to my card....don't often make Easter Cards but who wouldn't want to use Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea dressed in their bunny suits for a card? So many of these stamps are my favourite but now that I have coloured these in, they are simple the best so far.



I have coloured the digi stamp in with my pro-markers.
For Bo & Bea's fur I have used ~ sandstone / caramel & cocoa
Sunkissed pink ~ for the cheeks.
Putty and sunkissed pink ~ for the ears and tummy
For the bunny suit ~ warm greys 1,2 & 3, then blended with the blending marker.
I have added bigger eggs, using Adobe software.....smaller eggs come with the stamp.
Papers used are Forever Friends - Spring Time Paper Pack.
Flowers are from Wild Orchids Crafts.


This is the inside of my card. 
Hippity Hoppity Easter
I had one huge problem last night as Bo had gone on a walk about. I couldn't find him anywhere. I knew he was about somewhere - but where. I searched folder after folder, so in the end I had to do a search on my whole computer. Don't know how but he was hiding in a picture folder of one of my Daughters. I guess he was feeling a little sad......sad because he doesn't seem to have got about, like Bea as.
Doesn't he look so cute though - adorable.






Off to get dinner sorted - late one today......no hurry...or should I say Tammy isn't hurrying. lol
Meat is in the oven....but I am on a go slow.
So enjoy the rest of the day bloggers and I will catch you again soon.
Loads of Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards - you are right they both look so cute in their bunny outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable just want to give them both a cuddle.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....a very cute card......i like it...

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...the card is gorgeous...I like the colors you´ve used and the design is fantastic... the two are simply cute :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy these are sooooo cute!
    I love everything about them,especially your colouring as always :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx