Wednesday, 27 April 2011

SALE-----3 DAYS LEFT

Morning all......couple of quick reminders...x


OUR EASTER SALE HAS GOT 3 DAYS LEFT...ENDS FRIDAY 29TH AT MIDNIGHT UK TIME


See website for details


OUR CHALLENGE CLOSES ON SUNDAY 1ST MAY AT MIDNIGHT UK TIME


10 TEDDY BO & CO GRAPHICS TO BE WON


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I wanted to showcase some of our Teddy Bo & Co friends again as I haven't done this for a week or two.......I'm sure you'll be as mesmorised as I was when they came through.





(Remember, if you want to show me your cards and feature on the blog just send them through to support@teddybo.com and I'll pop them on the blog...xxx)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





First up is Femke....we've seen lots of her cards before
but here is a new one that she sent me yesterday by email.



Isn't it stunning...this gave me an idea to showcase all the gorgeous COLOURFUL and BRIGHT cards that are popping up all over Blogland...x Enjoy...x



First up we have Teresa (My Crafty Heart) WOW......when I found this one my eyes nearly popped out of my head......my favourite colour (red) and polkadots too!!! Oh Happy Days!!! ;o)





This card was actually the winner of our very first challenge but I'm sure you will agree it deserves a second showing......Lim (The voices in my head....Lim's Blog)


MORE red......(you might see a pattern developing soon!!!) This is made by Denise (I ink I can)






Next up is Mina (Pinkpuds)...I went looking for this little gem and found the Teddy Bo one while I was there!!!!! Magali's(Mags Little Things) cards are ALWAYS so colourful.....what she does with her pens is just mindboggling!!






Lisa (From Crayons to Copics) has used my favourite colour....I LOVE red and this is just stunning...x



Now.....the next card is one that I will have found on t'internet and I normally always try and keep a note of where I find them...but this one has slipped me by....so if YOU made this gorgeous card please drop me a note at support@teddybo.com so that I can credit it to you...x





Katie (Both sides of the Paper) also has her own challenge blog but just looky at this card....SO Spring like (which was her challenge at the time!) LOVE it..x.



So ladies and gents....if you have a card that you really want to show off and it doesn't quite fit into the current challenge theme PLEASE send it to me at support@teddybo.com and I'll feature it on the blog.....xxxx




Catch you soon..x




Gayle x

1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful, it makes me want to try brighter colours. Thank you for the inspiration everyone :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx