Sunday, 1 May 2011

Last day for Challenge Entries!!

Gooooooooooood Morning to you all on yet ANOTHER gorgeous Spring day here at Teddy Bo Towers in Scotland!!! ;o)


I want to thank you all SO much for a fantastic sale.......some of you haven't responded to my emails telling you that you are entitled to FREEBIES!!! Can you check your inbox/junk/spam folders to see if you have received any emails from me......if you have any questions please contact me at support@teddybo.com



Couple of things today......it's the last day to get your challenge entries in and this week it's to win 10 Teddy Bo & Co graphics.....and if you love Elephants at all...you might want to join in as Teddy Bea has found a "little 'ickle elefunt" and can't wait to introduce it..xx (Of course, she just HAD to knit it a little hat!!)














Did any of you watch the Royal Wedding on Friday!??!?! I sat with the 'girlies' in my family (and my poor son who's broken his foot - watch out for a Teddy Bo with a broken foot this week!!!) and watched it all...loved every minute of it and Kate looked STUNNING....not too sure if any of you gorgeous ladies or gents scrapbook major events but I thought I'd pop the Royal Wedding graphic of the bears up to grab for free...but be quick...it'll be down by Tuesday!!! (Right click and 'Save Target As')
I also wanted to preview one of our Teddy Bo & CO friends (Scallywag) as she sent me a gorgeous Wedding card that she has made and I thought it was very apt for today...x You'll see more of Sally's beautiful cards tomorrow....x







So....if you're entering our challenge this week you'll need to get your skates on as the doors close at midnight tonight UK time!!



Catch you soon.....and have a WONDERFUL dayxxxxx




Gayle xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie. I cant get these stamps here...not as far as I know...and they are really cute.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy...the bears and their friends are all available as digital stamps at www.teddybo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the freebie!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and love the style of your card.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh thanks for the freebie. Watched the Wedding and it was lovely.
    Hugz Andrea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh thank you so mutch for the freebie.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx