Saturday, 28 May 2011

A little Olifant card.....and Design Team Call news







Good evening all.....weren't Nela's cards just GORGEOUS yesterday??! Today you can see Edna on our Design Team's "Olifant's Balloon Ride" card...I'm sure you'll agree the muted colours are just so calming...x


I am SO lucky to have the Design Team that I have at Teddy Bo & Co and we're hoping to add to our little happy family so our next challenge (opens this Tuesday) will also be a Design Team call....SO...if you fancy joining us on our, still very new, journey then please get your creative Teddy Bo & Co thinking caps on.........xxx


As for our current challenge....please remember that it closes tomorrow night, Sunday 29th, at midnight UK time..xx


Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWW I love elephants, i think i may have said a few hundred times, Edna this is stunning sweetie, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, Ednahasmade such a wonderful card again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gals! I was able to get my first shaped card completed for the challenge and DT call too... bearly!! haha! Just wanted to explain why I have two photos in the entry list. I put #60 in, then realized I'd forgotten the DT designation!! {sigh} So I entered the same card again WITH the DT, but it's linked to my blog, not this post. I apologize for my goofiness!! Thanks for this great opportunity. This would be a D(ream)T(eam) for me.
    Hugs,
    Denimo

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx