Friday, 10 June 2011

Happpppy Happpppy Friday and remember...DT Call!!

Goooooooooooooood Afternoon to you all....the sun is trying to peek through the clouds here in my little patch of Scotland...I just wish it would go the 'whole hog' and push it's way through!!!  I hope it's a lovely day where you are...x

Got a couple of cards to show you today....some from the Design Team and some from our gorgeous friends out there in Blogland..x  So.....without further ado I present to you a quick Bo and Bea showcase!!!






REMEMBER..our current challenge ends on Sunday AND it's a DT call.....xxx

Catch you soon.....Gayle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so much beauty!!
    Gorgeous work ladies :)
    I think I've become addicted to my sweet bears, and just keep coloring them over and over... They are all soo sweet!
    Have a good weekend everybody
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow
    inspirational ladies

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx