Friday, 17 June 2011

New Design Team Members

Hello everyone, things are a bit hectic at Teddy Bo towers at the moment, those naughty bears have locked Gayle away with her sketch pad and pencil and she hasn't been able to get out to announce all the new design team members and winners of our last challenge.
So while she is tied up I will quickly give you a heads up on the new DT members so that you can give them all a huge Teddy Bo welcome.



Hi, my name is Helle and I come from Norway.
I'm engaged to Freddy and have two grown children and I'mgrandmother to little Andre.
I work as a laboratory technician at the world's northernmost cement factory.
In my free time I spend doing my one and onlyconsuming hobby, papercrafting.
I've always been searching for a hobby that I could enjoy.
I have made ​​jewelry, soaps, candy, and finally 3-4 years ago I started making cards.
I am very fond of sweet and tough stamp, I add color with touch markers.
I love flowers, buttons and ribbons and I'm very happy when I can buy hobby stuff ...

In the last year I have become aware of digital stamps, I love them.
I am very happy when I can enjoy myself on my Hobbyloft with wonderful sheets andstamps.

When Gayle asked me if I wanted to be a part of her Design Team, I was very proud and happy.
I'll do my best and I hope I can fulfill their wishes for my mission in this team
In my blog is always 
the door open 




Nicole 

My name is Nicole and I live with my husband and my teenage son in Germany, Lower Saxony.
I started with craft in 1994 just before my son was born.
I've tried many things. These include ceramic painting, knitting, embroidery, and I started designing and sewing teddy bears. In 2006 I made my first cards in 3D. Since 2008 stamping is my absolute passion. It's relaxation for me to be creative.
Teddy Bo I saw first in February 2011. Bea and Bo have made me addictive from the first moment, but that's a very nice addiction.



Heather 


Pops 

Hello, I am Pops.  I am married to Lee and we have three special needs children, who are my whole life.  I love to craft, it is my little escape...I am a full time Carer to my three children and I love being a Mum....x



Nela 


Angie





Hi all, my name is Angie  i am a self employed mum of  a 13year old boy who gets more like
Harry Enfields Kevin character every day , and a 10 year old princess in the making.
I have been lucky enough to be married to my best friend Mark for the last 18 years, 
I have always been crafty with Knitting, cross stitch,
but stumbled onto papercraft by accident.

I switched on the TV one day in 2007 and there it was Create and Craft. I don't know
how i hadn't touched the remote, so being crafty watched for a bit which turned into a day
and that was that, i went out the next day and bought some bits and it's been an obsession ever since.

We are also very much into the old VW campers, we love to go to some of the shows
around the country when we can.

I would like to say thanks to all at Teddy Bo Towers for inviting me to 
join their fab group of girls, can't wait to join the fun and get crafting.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Go check out all their fabulous blogs and leave them some Teddy Bo love, and once we get the bears under control we will post a bit more info about each and every one of them.


The bears really are out to cause chaos this week, as well as locking Gayle away, they have hidden the names of the challenge winners, we are searching high and low, but have had no luck yet, as soon as we find them we will let you know.


Until then don't forget our latest challenge is Bling It On, with the chance of winning a scrumptious goody bag from Creative Treasures so keep those entries coming in.

5 comments:

  1. oh sooo pity.. I missed it.. :-(

    i wish you a lot of fun..

    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet all the Lovely new DT girls. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new 6 DT, look forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the new DT members. I can't wait to see what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies, I can't wait to see what you create.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx