Thursday, 16 June 2011

Postage Stamps


Been playing again with my Fiskars 2 in 1 corner boarder punch - Lace & Lattice.
Thought I would turn the Bears in to postage stamps and of course used colours that I don't often use.


Papers are all a mixture from my stash. 


All of Bea's and Bo's have been coloured with Poly Pencils and added some glitter to their woolly hats.


Used a mixture of my fave Bear's.


Flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts and so is the binding ribbon.


The sentiment is a rub on that I have had for such a long time - I actually didn't think it would stick as it was that old. I must use them more often as I do have a few. Truthfully though - I had forgotten they were in the draw.

The finished card is 7 inches square.....if I did any smaller, the images wouldn't have stood out as much. Thank you for taking a peek.
Oh.......I have just had a peek at what's to go in the store next week....OMG!!! So dam cute.

HEHEHE - I am a tease aren't I?
Hugs Tammy
x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, they work beautifully together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is stunning love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh this is sooooo special
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo cute! LOve it.
    Chrissyxx
    Yes!!! You are a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so adorable, great image choice and beautifully coloured and embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. These bears are so cute and your card is lovely.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx