Thursday, 2 June 2011

Sneaky Peak - Ballerina Bea


Shhhh I've raided Teddy Bo Towers today and guess who I've found.
Ballerina Bea!
Don't tell Fairy D I have her.

She's one of the new releases for next week and there are 2 more too!
I have used the sepia version and she is soooo pretty she was printed onto cream parchment paper and coloured with Promarkers but only a little. I have used a bit of paper that I have had in my scrapbook box, also buttons that I've had forever for the rest of the card. 

I hope you like it :0) 

I'm off to play with the other two!!!!
Love Clairebears x

8 comments:

  1. Bea looks stunning!!
    I love it! Gougeous work with the card :)
    Perfect for all sweet small ballerina girls!
    Lots of hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super stunning card, the image is great can't wait to see next weeks additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi How super cute is Bea as a ballerina ! Beautiful card the glitter is so pretty on her. Thanks for the peek ! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! she's totally adorable, and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is to die for. It's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait for next week my niece will adore this when I put it on her birthday card. Hugs Sheryl H xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh this is a real sweetie, bet get some more pennies saved ready for the next release
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW she is stunning,can`t wait to see the others.Feel an order coming on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...she is totally cute...I hope the time passes quickly to Tuesday to see the other :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx