Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday and DT call reminder

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday....I hope it's another great week for you all?!?!

A little reminder that you still have until Sunday 12th June, midnight (GMT) to enter our shaped cards challenge and DT call, just put the letters DT after your name when you link up your challenge entry so that we know you would like to be considered.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let's take a look at this weeks fabulous offerings from the Design Team.


Colette






"For this week's card I have used a Sepia version of Bo, happily floating along tied to a balloon. I lightly coloured him using Photoshop, and used Nitwit papers from the Bundle of Joy kit to make up the easel card. The cloud shape was produced in Photoshop and filled it with one of the papers, then added some shading to give it a bit of a fluffy look. Bo's balloon is attached to the card with an Action Wobble (a kind of springy thing) which makes him wobble about each time he is knocked or you move the card, it looks fab in real life, unfortunately you just can't see it in a photo. Ribbon from MeiFlower and buttons from stash."

Tammy


Ingredients for Tammy's card are as follows -

Papermania ( docrafts ) called " Henbury Lane _ Perfect Summer Days."
Card shape from " Which Crafts " -Circle Scallops & Plain
Martha Stewart Punch & Wild Orchid Flowers and Ribbon.
Decorative Brad - My Minds Eye
Coloured with Poly Pencils. Glittered dress.


Oh-La La
Digital stamp which is available in Fairydoodler's store.


Doesnt the black and pink go well together? Totally LUSH!!
Same papers as above. Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.





Tab has used Teddy Bea 096, and has coloured her with Prisma Pencils.
The papers are by Raspberry Road {Home Sweet Home}.  All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace and pink satin pleat ribbon is from Creative Treasures.

Edna





Edna hasn't made a criss cross card for ages. Look's 'gorguss' to me!  She used the ready coloured baby Bea image 092 and Lasting Impressions papers in oatmeal and petal pink.
She also used Tim Holtz mini easel die. Yipee!! It's perfect for this sort of card.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, the tiny flower on the pull -out is from another new die from Cheery Lynn and is a gorgeous heart doily. The flower is one of the little pieces that drop out. The tab is from a Stamping Up punch as is the eyelet border.

Claires




"I have coloured Teddy Bea with pencils and sansodor, I really love the softness to this image. She is just so pretty. I have also used a ribbon of glitter to border the purple ribbon along the bottom. The flowers I have cut with my silhouette, along with the shaped card. 
My second card uses Teddy Bo 5 also coloured with pencils and sansdoor, I have managed to paper piece the 5 with paper from Men-y Happy Returns CD from MCS in photoshop. I then somehow managed to make the stars the same colour as the splodges on the 5 and the matching backing paper."


Debbie


I've also used one of the Teddy Bea numbers for my card. Bea has been coloured with promarkers and decoupaged. I've even given her super shiny red wellies and a sprinkling of glitter. The special day ticket is from Pink Gem and the papers are by Nitwits.

 
I've also made a dinky little heart shaped card with my Nellie Dies and one of the Teddy Bea Round tabs



How 'gorguss' does Bea look all glittered up?




Oh I just had to try two of these adorable ballerina Bea's!!
I used one that was line art and the next card is the sketch version.
Papers are from Pink Paislee and the flowers are from
Wild Orchid Crafts! I have also used a ton of glitter
on her dress and wand!!  The sentiment is from Stampavie!
My image was colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.


Here is the sketch version using almost all the same stuff.


 






I have used one of the new Bo images which has been coloured with Copics .  The sky and grass have been chalked. The sentiment is a polymer stamp available from Pink Gem Designs which I think is perfect for this adorable image. Papers are Dovecraft 'Masculine' which remain my fav papers for male cards ... definite oldies but goodies! I have finished it off with a few card candy available from Craftwork Cards.





So....please remember to get your card up for the DT/Shaped Card challenge before time runs out....xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning cards ladies, some great images this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work ladies!
    You all give so much inspiration :) Thanks!
    The new images is sooo beautiful, the favorite is the ballerina Bea in pencil, black and sepia tones. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx