Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Happy, Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hello and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday....!  I wonder if you have been reading Colette's tales (as of course NONE of it's true!!!!;o) on a Friday...they make for very entertaining (and enlightening) reading!!  It also gives us a chance to see all the extra cards that our wonderful design team have been making...sometimes they just like to 'play' with the little bears!!  Can't wait to read what we've been up to again this Friday...hope you can join us.


The weather has been very mixed here in the UK lately......my little patch of Scotland appears to be coping not too badly for once and we seem to have the sun when everywhere else gets the rain!!!  Our kids are half way through their summer holidays already up here...!!!  This has put me in the mood for drawing some first day at school Bo's and Bea's.....I've also got little kindgergarten/Primary One/Junior schoolers next week....just incase you've got any little babies starting school for the first time.

And lastly, just a quick reminder that there is still time to enter the Teddy Bea only challenge. You have until Midnight (GMT) Sunday 24th July to get your entries in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let's take a look at this weeks fabulous offerings from the Design Team.

Debbie

 Bea is stargazing this week on my card. The bonus being that this image is already coloured so all I needed to do was resize, print and pick out the rest of my goodies. I've kept to a simple black and lavender colour scheme just adding a doily from The Hobby House
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




  Tammy





Tammy's finished card measures 6 x 6 inches.Here is a list of ingredients for this card.
Papers used are Dove Craft - Tea House.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Bea as been printed on to Bristol Board and coloured with Poly Pencils - sage green.
Ribbon from my stash.
Butterfly charm is from Pound Land - pack of 10 - my bargain.
Swirls are computer generated, coloured with poly's and glittered to match.
Gems to finish off.
Sentiment to be added later.


Finished clock. Found this in a bargain shop - £2.99
Bea printed on to Bristol Board again - coloured with Poly Pencils.
Cut out with craft knife and mounted on to clock face.
Gems added to the even numbers.
Flowers from my stash - Hobby Craft.



The clock sits in Tammy's Craft room...though her Girls have tried to pinch it for their bedrooms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tab


For today's post, I have crocheted a little cupcake, well I say little it measures about 5.5" high.  I have used Teddy Bea 119 {love her}, shrunk her down a bit and made her into a little gift tag to write a sweet message on, makes a perfect alternative to a card.  Originally, I made the cupcake without the butterfly on top, but then when I decided to use this image I thought the little butterfly finished it off perfectly :o).....Bea has been coloured in using Prismacolor Pencils.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have used Teddy Bea 123 for today's card.  My grandson stood over me whilst I made the card as it is for his teacher lol.  The papers are a digi download, sentiment stamp is from Whimsy stamps and all embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Bea has been coloured with Copics E43, 42, 41, 40; R83, 81, RV000, RV0000, YG63 AND W3,1,00 for the shadow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just had to use this gorgeous couple, Teddy Bo&Bea 060!
I have used DP from Poppy design and they are so shiny and gorgeous in real life! Flowers from Prima and Kort og Godt. Letters, lace, pearls and charm from my stash
The beautiful swirl is a Tim Holtz and every edge and around the image is distressed with frayed burlap from Ranger, and the edges are sewed.
Think this image can be used both as a christmas card or a winterbirthday card
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papers ~  Crate Paper
Accessories ~ brads, star ~ Hobby Lobby
I have colored the sweet image in with distress inks
and twinkling h20's.  I just love making male
cards with Bo ~ He is my favorite :)



Because I used Bo I just had to make a Bea card as well!
Didn't want anyone feeling left out!

Paper ~ Prima
Accessories ~ flowers, pearls, seam binding, lace ~ WOC
stars ~ Melissa Frances glitter glass, bells ~ Hobby Lobby
I have also colored this adorable image in with distress inks
and twinkling h20's. Added a ton of distress crackle paint and
some cheesecloth. The sentiment is Whimsy Stamps.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Altered Canvas

It's an altered canvas using Bea 120 for the main image.
I've used Echo Park 'Wintertime' papers for the Christmas trees, Kraft paper stamped with a Stamping Up Medallion stamp using DecoArt Barely Blue acrylic paint, swirl and snowflake die cuts and lots of clear gems for the bling factor. Bea has had the Flowersoft treatment with lots of Polar white for her furry accessories.
 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Pops


Although this wasn't her Team's week Pops wanted to join in
I have made a card with a tag, and a candle to go with it...


Using "Bunches of Bea", Lost and Found papers, flat back pearls, grunge stamps, Curly Rose, Carnations, Metal corner and Ivory Raffia...

The Tag, so I can write a little personal message on the back....


The candle to match, but i have used a different Teddy Bea, this was my very first one....

Claire




I have used Teddy Bea 123 as well, I have coloured her with pencils and used papers from a free CD, I have just added a little yellow ribbon to finish it off.

Don't you think all those creations are fabulous, if they don't inspire you then nothing will!

I have used Ice skating Bea and made a teepee card, which is quickly becoming one of my favourite shapes at the moment.

I love this image she is just so pretty, I have coloured her in Photoshop as usual, the papers and frame are from the Clipart Fairy, the snowflakes are made using Marianne Creatable dies and, along with the sentiment dangle from acetate strips, and of course there are lashings of glamour dust to finish off.

If you have been reading my friday posts then take no notice of what Gayle says at the top of this blog, every single word of it is true, in fact if you only knew the half of it, but I only write about the things that are printable LOL! 

Catch you soon....Gayle and the Gang..xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new images and the design team creations are amazing. I especially love the clock idea, what an awesome gift this makes.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx