Thursday, 28 July 2011

Say Cheeeeeese

Hi to everyone I hope you all are doing well.
I´m Nicole/Nicolchen and I want to show you my newest card :0) .

I´ve made my current card with an older image from Teddy Bo & Co. It´s named *Say Cheeeeeese* and I have colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. The basic colors for my card are lightblue and beige. The pattern paper that I´ve used is from the paper pad *Archaic* by BasicGrey. I´ve decorated with buttons, painted seams and a swirl, which I made with a cutting die of Magnolia. 
 

 
I hope you like my card and remember Ladies and Gents, our current challenge is for you to ALTER SOMETHING and with the top prize being 10 TEDDY BO & CO graphics now's the time to grab your empty boxes or your old vases...infact, anything that can be altered can be altered with a Teddy Bo & Co graphic and we'd LOVE to see them.  Our challenge closes at MIDNIGHT UK time on Sunday 7th August.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a great, creative an beary day ;0)
 
 Hugs Nicole

2 comments:

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx