Sunday, 17 July 2011

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but look who I've found!


I've snuck into Teddy Bo towers whist all the other girls are out - and look who I have found on Gayles desk - Mermaid Bea! How amazing and beautiful is she!!!! Shhhhh don't tell anyone I have her will you she's not due for release till 26th July and you will be able to find her over at the Teddy Bo shop

Oppps I'd better go before I get caught, Don't forget you still have time to enter this weeks challenge - Teddy Bea only.

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Bea, hurry before you get caught and go and check the rest and let us know. LOL. Naughty naughty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hih--voi miten hauska merenneitö tämä symppis nallukka--:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a creative, cute and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Fair teasing! Tammy, this is super cute!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    Thanks to your DT team for all the lovely comments on my card for "BEA only"! Love the hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx