Friday, 1 July 2011

WE WANT TO PLAY!!!

As you know Team B are hosting the Anything But a Card challenge this time around, but unfortunately Team A have come over all jealous, there has been a bit of foot stamping and teeth gnashing going on at Teddy Bo towers, (it's like sharing a tower with a gang of two year olds, honestly!!! the bears are better behaved - when they are not holding people hostage LOL!) Anyway to save any more crockery getting smashed and hair being pulled, we have decided to let Team A show off their Anything But a Card creations.

Please don't encourage them by leaving lovely comments, and praising their talents LOL!, I am hoping that if we just ignore them they will get over their tantrums and things will return to normal (Ha! chance would be a fine thing!).

***Note to self*** must find the key to the dungeons, it could come in handy if we have any more of this behaviour!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have a quick look at what they have come up with

I have made a couple of Christmas decorations



The silver snowflake paper from the Clipart fairy is printed onto pearl paper so that it looks all shimmery. I cut the paper into strips, stuck them together, punched the edges with a Martha Stewart punch and then concertina'ed (!?!?!?!) the strips to make my decoration. I used some Go Kreate dies to make the toppers, coloured TeddyBea_109 in photoshop, and paper pieced her dress with a lilac snowflake paper from the same set. I used "hairy" glitter (so named by my grandson because it's little strands rather than dust)to make her tinsel headress, and some Marianne Creatables and Sizzix dies for the Poinsettia and swirls.
The large decoration measures approximately 7 inches across and the smaller one about four.

Oh and by the way I didn't pull anyone in Team B's hair on purpose, my hand just got caught in it as I walked past!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ingredients:
Stamping Up Sizzix milk-carton die
First Editon Up,up and away papers
Prisma pencils for colouring
Spellbinder's create a flower die set
Marianne design branch die
Teddybo tags graphics
Quikutz tag die

I did make a card to accompany it - just couldn't resist....

and no matter what any one else says I wasn't stamping my feet in temper, my legs had gone dead and I was trying to get the circulation back !!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I saw the Cd clock idea on my friend Jennys blog  Abby said it would be good with the hands coming out of the bears tummy. Bo looks a bit concerned that he has something sprouting from his tummy button but maybe that will teach him not to kidnap Gayle again or he'll get pinned down.
Unlike the other girls I didn't have a temper tantrum. 


"No, she just sat in the corner and sulked!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 

I have used Tshirt paper for Teddy Bea and transferred it onto a bag then I made a bag charm with shrink plastic. I love it lol!!!



I didn't smash the plate against the wall intentionally, I was putting it down on the table ever so carefully when I trod on the cat's tail, the cat squealed and ran off,  I got a fright, my arm flew up in the air and the plate went flying across the room and hit the wall!!!
Did anyone else hear the cat squeal.... or was it just me?!?!?!

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I have made an altered picture frame, I have used Teddy Bea - Baby your a Star {my fave image}, and a wooden picture frame. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the metal butterfly and metal corner.  The little metal flowers are from The Hobby House.  I have coloured Bea with Prisma Pencils, blended with sansodor! The frame has been painted with Acrylic Paint as a base coat, and then Picket Fence Crackle Paint on top.

I did not thump my fist on the table in temper, I tripped over a squealing cat hehe! (thanks Claire, great excuse) as it went flying past me and my hand just happened to land very heavily on the table. Honest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget there is still plenty of time to get your entries into the challenge and with the chance of winning some fabulous goodies from Creative Treasures and picking yourself some yummy Teddy Bo images what are you waiting for!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Girls, you have me in stitches, what a wonderful read...my dog is looking at me sooo funny, he thinks the old girl is off her rocker..AGAIN. Great projects, all as beautiful as the other, and it is so nice that you are all playing nice now.Have a wonderful day...you just made mine.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Oblivious to noise lol and I Never heard a thing! Fabulous projects though LOVE everyone of them.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, now ladies.....we need to all play nice or Aunty FairyD will need to start sending people to their rooms...there's plenty of them in the towers..and they all have lovely bars in the windows so plenty of circulation!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad they all had a tantrum because we've now got to see all these fabby creations!! Thank you for the giggles ladies. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOW NOW girls glad you had tantrums keep them up. LOL. so we get to view all your lovely projects every week, the inspiration is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous, amazing, stunning, awe inspiring creations - love 'em all!!
    I'll have to sign this anonymously so Gayle won't know it's me encouraging you, of course we in B might just have to muscle in on your challenge, tee-hee!!!
    Anonymous xx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx