Friday, 26 August 2011

No Fairy tale today!

Unfortunately there is no fairy tale today due to circumstances beyond my control.....basically everyone has been as good as gold! 
There has been no trouble, no drinking, no excursions, no fighting, everyone has been getting on like a house on fire. Jill and Helle have managed to stay sober all week, Claire has been quietly knitting herself a new twin-set, Tammy hasn’t cracked the whip once, she has been extra busy stitching rubber bands together to make herself a new dress, and Edna hasn’t chased a bloke all week - well except for when she chased the postman down the drive with Tammy’s whip because he didn’t have her new rubber stamps in his postbag.
Everyone's been keeping their heads down and working hard, but knowing this lot I can’t imagine it will last for too long, so I am making the most of the peace and quiet while we have it. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's take a look at all the fabulous creations the ever so industrious design team have come up with.

Kathy



Nicole


I´ve used the cute Bo *Who´s got a letter for you* and I´ve colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I have used Cardstock in two different green tones and light brown. The pattern paper is by DCWV. The edges of the paper I have treated with the paper distresser. I have decorated only with small brads.

Angie






Hi all i have been having a play with this new gorgeous image.
I think this will be another all time favourite she is just beautiful.
I've gone for my old faithful colour combo Pink and Blue
and used Flexmarkers and Polychromos pencils to colour her in.
The papers are from Raspberry Road.
Used a Go Create die for the image and a Marianne Creatables die for the doily.
The Flowers are from Wild Orchid and the leaves are a new die that arrived yesterday
it's a CREAlies die CL CS 11

Claire



I love this image, its totally gorgeous - its up there with my favourites!!!

Tab



Tough challenge for me this week as black and white are not colours I normally use, but I have to say I enjoyed the challenge a lot :o)......for my other colour I went with beige/cream.  I have used Bo Baby image and have colour Bo with Prismacolor Pencils. The papers are by DCWV La Creme Stack.  All the paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft,  the sentiment is by Magnolia, and the sheer blooms and seam binding is from Creative Treasures.

Nela



I made my first bottle hangers ready. 
It was fun and was very easy!
I´ve used "Love showers"

Jill


I have used as you can see, the beautiful papers from Teddy Bo and I love them!!!

Annie


Here is my Christmas Frame Card with 'Polar' Teddy Bo using black, white & gold: 

Teddy Bo and the bow are heavily glittered and used glossy accents, loads of gold stickles for the wreath, black sparkles for J & Y and gold & white poinsettias. Made frame card with black card embossed with clear embossing powder...

Edna



I just had to show you this stunner, black white and gold how fab-u-lush!

Colette

and here's mine, using the same image as Tuesday's card, but coloured
Paper in letters is nitwits, red lines are peel-offs, I used stickles for the berries
and red organza ribbon from stash.The image is layered up a couple of times,
and I have glittered the fur on Bo's hood and around the J and Y.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is still plenty of time to enter our black, white and one other colour challenge, you have until Sunday 4th September to show us your fabulous creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx