Monday, 17 October 2011

Mojo Monday - Halloween

Good Mojo Monday to you all, Clairebears here again

As halloween is approaching fast I thought that I would use that as my theme this week, and hopeful they might inspire you


Wikipedia:

Halloween (or Hallowe'en) is an annual holiday observed on October 31, which commonly includes activities such as trick-or-treating, attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.





Photo By  TwisterMc
Photo By Tokixjam
Photo by SassyPackRatsStudio

Photo by Kelbug




Some quotes  to inspire you too

Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight;
In the wan moon's silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play.
~Joel Benton

Blood donors needed.  See the Count.

I boo believe in ghosts!  I boo, I boo, I boo!

Well I hope that has inspired you :0)

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx