Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - NEW CHALLENGE


Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday to you all.


The weather has turned here at Teddy Bo Towers....the snow has started to fall on the mountains in Scotland and the weather forecast says it'll be on our doorstep very soon. 
I hope the weather where you live is slightly better!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We've had another fantastic response to our latest challenge......but thankfully we have our new girls on the DT so they were able to vote this time as well which I had hoped would stop the arguments...but sadly not.....once the potato vodka started flowing during the board meeting everything went to pot!! ;o)


But...as we always have to have 3 winners for our challenge it gives me great pleasure to tell you that our overall winner this week was:


Catz


 and our two runners up are


Gro Tjeltveit


Sheryl Hare



Ladies, congratulations on winning and please contact Gayle via the main website to arrange your prizes...x

So..what's our next challenge?!?!?!

C.A.S (Clean and Simple)

How easy is that?!?!
Well...apparently not that easy if you could have heard some of the DT this week!!! 
Please remember not to backlink and that you must use a Teddy Bo & Co graphic.
The prize for this challenge is
So remember, you can't win it if you aren't in it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what's new in the store this week!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and what inspiration have the DT girlies got for us this week?!?!

Hazel







Here is the very scary TEDDYBO_147 and I have coloured him in with prisma's.  I threaded cheese cloth through the card and made it looked tatty like his bandages.   I have distressed the edge's of all the papers and then inked them with crushed olive and forest moss distress ink.
This card is for my Mum who I see as the world's best Mum-my.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Helle



More clean and simple it can not be done:)
My choice of image this time is Teddybo_147, colored with my pencils
Poor Bo is not healthy ..
On the card it says "Good improvement" are stickers
I have used white, blue and gray Bazzil.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill





Papers from Graphics 45. Letters cut out using a CuickKutz alphabet, called Katie in craftpaper.
Computer made text says: Stop...access at your own risk..
Coloured with Copics


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

" I thought I would try my hand again at NO LINES. Practice makes perfect as they say.
I changed Bea's black out-line to a very pale pink, so that it couldnt been seen, once coloured.
I have used both Pro-markers and Poly Pencils to colour her in. 
She isn't perfect but I am impressed with the effect it gives. The stitching effect I used in Publisher - just made a 6 inch square and clicked " format shape " - clicked on " colour and lines ", changed to pale pink and " dashed ".
Ribbon and bow assortments are from Me to You - Winter Wonderland.
Small star shaped gems are Papermania.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
The card is gorgeous, but do miss the flowers - tee hee. "


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colette



For my clean and simple card I have used the gorgeous TEDDYBOBEA_079 coloured in Photoshop.
The ribbon and charm are from MeiFlower, I have also used a Martha Stewart punch and the ticket I made myself using a freebie sentiment from Create with TLC.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Nicole



I used TeddyBea_158 and colored with Prismas
I´ve used cardstock from Bazill and SU
Big Shot and Spellies
embellies: ribbon and pearls in heart shape


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Maritha


I have used TeddyBo_145 and coloured him with promakers.
The textstamp says Congrats in Swedish
He is a bit overheated on the cheeks ... but it is hot to bake! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire



Oh how hard did I find this challenge!I have coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers. Around the edge of the card I have faux stitched and written Happy Birthday. I'm not to keen and may have another go later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edna




My card for my blog tomorrow. CAS it isn't but it's the nearest I can manage. I just adore the card Colette made using this image which I was fortunate enough to give the happy couple as it fitted the theme of their wedding perfectly. :) I just know they will treasure it. Thanks Colette.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nela


I've used:
Teddy Bo 147
The template for the Boo card finds you on my blog under the register templates. ("Vorlagen")

Promarkers
gauze bandage


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debbie



Can't really call this one clean but is definitely simple. Pre-coloured TEDDY BO_090 with Cosmo Cricket paper and a Lili of the Valley sentiment. I also used my birthday present to me nesties - far more useful than car mats :c)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You have until Sunday 30th October Midnight GMT to get your entries in, we look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hope you've enjoyed all the cards..x

Catch you soon ...Gayle and the Gang..x

3 comments:

  1. Love the DT creations, so gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge and DT inspiration- have entered with my first ever Teddy Bo card and I think CAS suits Bo & Bea perfectly!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx