Monday, 7 November 2011

Mojo Monday - Buttons

Welcome to another Mojo Monday, where does the time go to?
This week my thing to inspire you is buttons, I love them!
I love the way they come in all shapes and size, oh and colour too. You can do so much with them and I think they really finish your cards off.

Wikipedia

Buttons

In modern clothing and fashion design, a button is a small fastener, most commonly made of plastic, but also frequently of seashell, which secures two pieces of fabric together. In archaeology, a button can be a significant artifact. In the applied arts and in craft, a button can be an example of folk art, studio craft, or even a miniature work of art.






Buttons have been used in the centre of the snowflakes.

I hope I have inspired you to dig out your button box and see how you can use them in your crafting.

See you next week,

Love Clairebears x




3 comments:

  1. Hi I am going through a phase of wooden buttons at the moment ! I love how there are so many shapes and colours to choose from ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these buttons and well, lets be honest we as scrappers can't live without e cute button , have plenty of them here too in all kinds of sizes shapes and colors

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx