Friday, 30 December 2011

Fairytale Friday #26



I have added just a light coat of copic warm greys.  I added some clear glitter gel pen to his flower for that touch of sparkle.
The papers are from the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection.the raffia lace down the centre is by the paper cellar in lemon.  The yellow square brads have a coating of clear glitter pen on.  The yellow star button is tied with grey devine twine.  I have also gone over the sentiment with the clear glitter pen too.

Clairebears x  


 I've never coloured Jolly up before - hangs head in shame :0(
I have used a paper from MCS Bunny Snuffles CD. I have added flowers from the Glitter Girls (A Christmas Pressie from my Mum and Dad) and coloured round the edges with Promarkers to ties it all in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha


Boxes made for Chocolate
TeddyBo_154
TeddyBo_149
TeddyBea_162
Tree is a Magnolia die
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill
Image is TEDDYBEA_103 again...LOVE it!
Coloured with Copics as usual
Papers from Panduro
Seambinding and flowers from WOC and Maritha :)
Blingswirls from Prima and a homemade hatpin from my friend
Mini postage stamp from Whimsy Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx