Thursday, 29 December 2011

Joy

Good morning everybody!
I hope you all are great and having a great holiday.
Just popping by today to show you one of the latest card I have made with an Old Teddy Bea image.
I have used the lovely Teddy Bea as a kitten, and I think she is fantastic!
Gabriella, my three year old saw this image on Chrissy's  challengecard and she started to cry when I said I didn't have that image..But mom, I love it she cryed...
Sooo like the kind mother I am, I asked the lovely Teddy Bo boss herself if she please could help me out! Of course bloglands best boss did that and the monster fell alsleep with the grapics in her hand.. She has made a lot of "cards" with this image and today it was my turn :)
This is what I did
Image is TEDDYBEA_103
Coloured with Copics
Papers from MME, lost and found (I love these papers!)
Fancyful Flourish from Cheery Lynn Design
The white flowers comes from Kort og Godt and the blue/green one i have made with a die from Marianne design.
Old bookpage from a book I got as a gift from my mother

Wishing you all a fantastic day and I would take the opportunity to wish you all a happy, healthy and crafty new year.
Thanks for all the beautiful work you have showed us in 2011 and we can't wait to see what you will create with Teddy Bo and Bea in 2012

Warm Christmas hugs
Jill

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and a fab image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jill LOve the colours you used! Now you have the image (shame on you for not having it lol) Gabriella can colour it any time she wants! I LOve how the young start our Crafting Craze.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, super image, Best wishes for 2012 x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and wonderful colors you used. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx