Monday, 9 January 2012

Mojo Monday

Mojo Monday's back - yipee, now after all the run up to Christmas I sat and wondered what I could do for this weeks inspiration? After a slight (cough cough!) panic I ended up on Photobucket looking for something that may inspire me to inspire you. Then I came across "Colour Splash" and I fell in love!
I love the way the colours "ping" against the cold greys.


What do you think? Isn't it striking?

Quotes:

Before we had airplanes and astronauts, we really thought that there was an actual place beyond the clouds, somewhere over the rainbow. There was an actual place, and we could go above the clouds and find it.there.
Barbara Walters

Somewhere over the rainbow- way
up high
in the land
that I heard of once
Once in a lullaby
The Wizard of Oz


I hope this has inspired you just a little.

Love Clairebears x


2 comments:

  1. The splash of colour is very cool, really jumps out at you. Love your choice of quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright colours and I love th little quote xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx