Saturday, 14 January 2012

Saturday Sneak Peeks and Challenge Winners Announcement

Good Morning/Afternoon to you all....I hope that today finds you all well and rested from what for some of you was the first week back to work after the Christmas celebrations!!

It's been quite a week here at Teddy Bo Towers and I tried very hard to lock myself away in my cupboard office to get everything organised for our first birthday celebrations and for D'Arcy's Diaries opening....but with Kirsty-Anne joining us as Edna is sticking to her guns and staying put in Las Vegas things didn't go quite as planned....you can read about it here  this basically meant that my plan of announcing the winners to our last challenge on Wednesday failed miserably!!!!

So...I thought I'd combine both posts (Sneak Peaks and Winners) to get us back on track.


First to our Sneak Peek....these will be available on Tuesday 17th January...and with Valentine's Day being a month away I'm sure these could come in handy for you!!!!

Bo has been playing Cupid around the Towers all week...oh my word...if you could SEE what a nuisance he's making of himself!!!! He just managed to stand still long enough for the girls to get inspiration and make some wonderful cards with him....you'll see them on Tuesday.


And now onto our WINNERS!!!!


First Place goes to Catherine




and the runners up are

Sheryl Hare

and

Sandiblu



Ladies please contact me at support @teddybo.com or via the website feedback form to claim your Teddy Bo prizes.



Remember you still have plenty of time to enter our new challenge

ANYTHING GOES

But please remember you have to use a Teddy Bo & Co graphic to qualify...


Catch you soon

Gayle and the Gang...x




4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, beautiful cards x

    Can I just ask if you can enter your challenge more than once? Thank you
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Catherine and Sandiblu. Thank you DT team for choosing me as runner up. Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners....roll on the 17th [shhh...dont tell my boys...supposed to be saving for our holiday in June]...but I really need valentine images...cant wait

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for chosing me as runner up and well done Catherine and Sheryl.

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx