Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday First Birthday Extravaganza!

THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED


Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday...and what a special Tuesday it is as one year ago today (tomorrow if we're going by dates) I brought my newly designed little bears to the internet for all to see....I say for all to see...at that point there was me, the Design Team girls and a few ladies who had 'followed' us over Christmas!!  Little did any of us know at that time how popular the little bears would become.  Blogland has been VERY kind to us and I'd like to thank you all for the beautiful cards that I see....the words of encouragement.....the fabulous ideas....and the emails from you....I love nothing better than 'chatting' with you all....xxxxxx


So...as a special thank you we're having a BIRTHDAY CANDY (would be rude not to!!)
SO....what do you need to do to win it?!?!?!?!?  Grab the graphic....display it with pride on your blog, link back to here and leave us a comment......couldn't be easier!!!!!!  Remember to 'follow' us if you haven't already done so...that way you can keep up to date on all the latest happenings....x


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So......onto our challenge news..

Our challenge is 
Anything Goes
and will run until Sunday 5th February Midnight GMT
First prize will be the
with the 2 runners up getting a free graphic too...x


 Winners from the last challenge will be announced tomorrow..x



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO....what's NEW this week?!
Did you notice the SALE there too?!!?!?!?  It's running for a WHOLE month!!  So plenty of time for you to stock up on your favourite Teddy Bo & Co graphics. 
25% works out as BUY 3 GET THE 4th ONE FREE!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have a look at this week's fabulous creations from the DT.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I´ve played with the adorable image TeddyBea_180
colouring as always with Prismas
sentiment from HeroArts
cardstock in light pink and drak brown from Bazzill
Backing paper from Bo Bunny
heart punch from EK Success
embellies rhinestones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my saved wall plaque
Personally combined TEDDYBOBEA_168 and 180
Tim Holtz DP, Recollections butterfly
WOC flowers, Prima flowers
stickles , Martha Stewart lace punch and glitter
the felt key is Hobby Lobby stash
NB circle heart die, CE crackle stamp
Loads and loads more stash supplies, ribbon, gems, tie ropes and even the sentiment
Copics and Ranger Distress ink mediums were used

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TEDDYBO_166 coloured with copic's and prisma's.
I added glossy accents to Bo's paintwork.
Papers used are Hunkydory, the dogs biscuits. 
Heart was cut on my black cat out of brown Kanban mirri card and
the sentiment is wrote in black sakura
stardust pen also on my black cat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TeddyBea 160
Prisma pencils
Hero Arts bunting stamp
Penny Black sentiment stamp
Twine and gems

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teddybo _168 image- Colored with Promarkers
glossy accents
diamond stickles
simple stories paper
MME Lush paper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've made a window card, but the window is hidden, if you want to see it then check it out on my blog while you're hopping. I also have some extra candy up for grabs.

TEDDYBO_166 and TEDDYBOBEA_089single - coloured in Photoshop
I removed the ring and replaced it with a heart
Paint splats and drips, made by me
Papers, floral heart, swirls, cherish word art - Kay Miller - simple pleasures Kit.
Spellbinders Labels 22 die - used for page tab
X-cut nesting dies ornate frame - window and frame.
Martha Stewart border punch
Pearl hearts and gems -MeiFlower
Card candy - stash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a magnetic "don´t forget" board(?) Goes up on my refrigerator. It´s really cute there and i do need to have some "don´t forget" notes ,don´t trust my head any more....=) I just fell in love in this Teddybo and i´m the only one in my house that EVER uses the drill,so he fitted sooooo good on my board!! =)
TeddyBo_167
Magnetic board for the refrigerator
(how to do in the new magnolia ink)
Magnolia butterfly
All metal charms from PyHobby
Maja design papers
Magnetic(plate that we use in sweden on ours cars when our children is learning to drive a car.....i just turned it around) =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image: TEDDYBOBEA_095
Coloured with Copics
Papers from Prima and some pink leftovers ;)
Flowers and seambinding from WOC
Calendar stamp from LOTV
Rhinestones in pink
All the heart are covered with glossy and some of them has glitter on,
makes a great effect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is soooo cute! I have used Clipart Fairy papers
and lots and lots of glitter lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I´ve used:
Bea´s bubbly smiles
and Teddy Bea 180 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


TAMMY


Tammy has used TEDDYBO_167.
Coloured with poly pencils and pro-markers, after printing on to Bristol Board.
Pocket, shirt sleeve and tools are from PCCrafters clip art.
Sentiment from Craftwork cards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLE

I've also used Teddy Bo_167
Colored with Prismacolour.
Have Glossy Accents on his tools and his welding glasses.
Found some old brads that fit the theme well.
On the tag I used stickers and the sprockets are from an old alarm clock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanya (Guest Designer)




TEDDYBO_166


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now onto our birthday blog hop


If you've never taken part in a blog hop before it's easy peasy...all you need to do is visit each of the design team’s blogs, on each blog there will be a letter to collect, write the letters down as you go, and at the end re-arrange them into a two word phrase, come back to the Teddy Bo challenge blog and leave a comment containing the phrase. (Comments will be hidden for the duration of the blog hop).


The Blog hop will run until Monday 23rd January Noon GMT, winners will be randomly drawn from the comments containing the correct phrase.
(3 PRIZES IN TOTAL)
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 24th January.

Each stop along the way has blog candy, become a follower at their blog and on the Teddy Bo & Co blogs if you've not already done so and leave a comment on each of the Design Team posts in the hop to be in with a chance of winning a Teddy Bo and Co digital graphic of your choice.
(ONE GRAPHIC PER BLOG)



The list for the hop is:

Teddy Bo Challenge Blog


(Thank you to Colette for organising this and for writing up the idiots guide to Blog Hopping for me....this BOOK is available to buy at all good retailers or online at Amazon!!)


Some of you might have noticed (if you're still reading) that Edna is no longer mentioned on the blog....sadly she has had to step down...hopefully not permanently...due to extreme discomfort when she's pole dancing...I mean crafting!!!  In the meantime we have a new victim girl joining us...she'll be along on Friday....xx  We miss you Edna...it really isn't quite the same without you (although the downstairs toilet has been fixed...yeeeha!!!) and the builders are returning tomorrow to fix the banister....AGAIN!!!

So...once again thank you Blogland for finding a little place in your heart for Teddy Bo & Co......thank you from me...and thank you from the bears.....(they made me say it!!lol)  We're having a ball at Teddy Bo Towers....xxxxx  And remember...just another 2 days until D'Arcy's Diaries opens...x

Catch you tomorrow with the winners from last week's challenge..x

Gayle & The Gang...x
JUST SO YOU KNOW...YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIDDEN (IF GAYLE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT BACK TO FRONT) UNTIL THE BLOG HOP IS FINISHED....PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW HERE AND ON THE DT'S BLOGS TOO TO WIN A CHANCE OF WINNING MORE GRAPHICS....XXXXX



83 comments:

  1. Congratulations and a very Happy Birthday!! Love the new graphics!!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser this is very exciting aint it, brilliant x and the dt cards are superb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Teddy Bo/Bea, happy birthday to you

    I love the digi's from Teddy Bo and Bea and I am counting the days till the 12th of January. So this is a good reason to join the birthday-candy.

    Hugs and love
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Teddy BO. All of the Dt cards are stunning.

    I love all of the Teddy Bo/Bea images and am hoping to join in a lot more challenges this year if I can get my act together!!!!.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Gayle and Teddy Bo family,
    Congratulations on your First Birthday! I wish you many more years of happiness and prosperity with your gorgeous little bears. Thanks for the chance to win such great candy too.
    hugs,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BIrthday Teddy Bo and Bea. Hope this is the right place to leave a comment to win the Birthday candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just played along with the blog hop and found the secret words - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - what more can I say - thank you so much for your wonderful images, your inspirational design team and your brilliant customer service - heres to many more happy birthday celebrations - Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely lovely blog hop!! Everyones creations were simply gorgeous.. I grabed all the letters along the way.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
    Thanks so much for a chance to win such awesome goodies.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have loved the blog hop and seeing all the fabulous DT creations. The hidden words are 'Happy Birthday'. Thanks for the fun. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here again for the second time today!!
    What a Fabulous Teddy Bo Blog Hop! I've collected all the letters....... Spelling
    'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'
    Litte did I know that I had the answer this morning lol...When I sang to you all!!
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx
    Warm Wishes for this year...... To you all at Teddy Towers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow a great blog hop loved it :)Congratulations girls. The one big regret I had about last year was not taking up the offer to join the DT. I am so pleased they have been a huge success for you Gayle, looking forward to seeing Darcy :) Oh the magic word is 'Happy Birthday'
    Hug Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Teady Bo...fabulous hop, such beautiful work from start to finish.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations all at Teddy Bo and a Happy Birthday too!!such special bears for every occasion you just gotta luv them!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Gayle and team members. I have loved the bloghop and will have to get back again, so much wonderful cards to see and lots of inspiration.
    Along the way I picked up the letters en they spell -HAPPY BIRTHDAY -
    Congratulations on 1 year of TeddyBo and I hope more to come.
    Greetings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  15. oops I was too eager when I left my previous comment
    the mysterious phrase is
    Happy Birthday
    love these bears wots not to love about them!!
    nothing!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on a fabulously successful first year! Wonderful DT cards as always. Thanks so much for the chance to win your lovely candy. The phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY (and many more to follow I hope!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful candy. Thanks for the chance to win.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well that was a fantastic Hop, thoroughly enjoyed it and Happy 1st Birthday Teddy Bo!! I am new to Teddy Bo images and I LOVE them, so fun to colour up and there really is one for every occasion, thank you!! I think the phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. One whole year ago, so they say,
    Teddy Bo was born this day.
    His girlfriend's name is Teddy Bea,
    together they make us giggle with glee.
    So glad you are here to stay,
    all that's left to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Thanks for all the inspiration girls and for the adorable digis Gayle . Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I think the answer is... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And that is what I'm wishing you! Your little bears are addictive and I'm looking forward to Darcy too!
    And now I'm tired, but fully loaded with all the inspiration from the DT, so I guess I won't be seeing my bed for a while. I hope you'll have a great party (but go slow on the booze, because you've got to have a clear head to make us more More MORE great Teddy's to colour!!).

    Thank you for all the inspiration and keep the bears coming!

    A super furry big bear hug!

    Linxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi

    I only recently discovered Teddy Bo but I really adore him and his friends. I was actually looking for a bit of inspiration for colouring the images I purchased a few days ago and stumbled across this site. How lucky was that?

    I have now added it to my list of favourites, I shall be a regular visitor, you have such a talented Design Team, they are really amazing.

    I have never done a blog hop but I thought I would join in this one, well you never know!

    I think the secret phrase is:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Happy birthday Teddy Bo, please keep these terrific images coming.

    Dionne

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hallo,
    das Lösungswort ist: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag und vielen Dank für den schönen Blog Hop

    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Happy Birthday Teddy Bo. Only been introduce to Teddy Bo the last month or so and just had to fall in love the great characters.
    Cheers to many more successful years.
    Cheers Sue Nicholson

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sue back again forgot to add the blog hop special word its....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Cheers
    Sue Nicholson

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab Candy, Thanks for giving us the chance to win, have posted the picture and link in my sidebar http://craftymonster81.blogspot.com/, the blog hop sounds like a lot of fun too and the dt's challenge cards are fab, I am off to check out the sale and the bloghop
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brilliant blog hop, have really enjoyed looking at all the inspirational projects from the DT, I have only recently come across Teddy Bo and the images are really stunning and so adorable. Congratualtions on your first year, I think the phrase is Happy Birthday.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just started my blog back up again after not being on it for six months (naughty naughty)!! Obviously Teddy Bo was top of my list to update. I have added the birthday candy ok, but can seem to add link for Teddy Bo Challenege, please help :0

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved the blog hop, only got confused a few times when it translate to english !!, but think I managed everyone. Some beautiful cards & projects along the way. The hidden letters read:-

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Here's to another successful year !! Thankyou, and keep up the fab work. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Teddy Bo Happy Birthday to You I love the Teddy Bo stamps !! I like the Candy that you have here :-) I hope I post my comment on the right place ....
    I also want to say to al the members of the design team that I love the cards that they make !!
    Sorry for for my englisch I,m not so good in it and I hope you will understand :-)

    with love Danny

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Teddy Bo I now the answer from de blog hop

    the answer is HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    :-) is that right ?

    with love Danny

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fab blog hop. Thank you. The letters say "happy birthday" so happy birthday teddy Bo and bea we love you x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy birthday Teddy BO!!!

    Thank s for giving us a chance to win this great candy!

    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thoroughly enjoyed the hop ladies, thanks for all the inspiration and HAPPY BIRTHDAY (phrase) to Teddy Bo & Co!! I have followed everyone, collected my letters, posted the badge on my blog so think that's it, just need to make a card and enter the challenge lol. Thanks
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  34. A Very Happy Birthday to teddy bo & Bea and of course all the team and DT for the wonderful images and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks so much for the wonderful blog hop. what beautifully inspiring creations all along the way. Unfortunately I was unable to leave a comment on Nicole and Nela's blogs. The comment form just will not come up for me.. =(
    and the Mixed letters spell out...
    H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!
    And Yes indeed... a Very happy Birthday to Teddy Bo. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  36. These designs are very good and the images are awesome.
    Clear business cards
    hotel key Cards

    ReplyDelete
  37. The letters: Happy Birthday ... =)
    Thank you and nice work =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Okay, dann mach ich mal den Anfang ;)
    Erst mal möchte ich nochmal zum ersten Teddy Bo-Geburtstag gratulieren! Das ist eine tolle Seite und die Motive von Bo und Bea sind sooo süß!!!
    Der Lösungssatz lautet: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

    Liebe Grüße Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the chance of winning some candy added to my blog http://handmadecardsbyjo.blogspot.com.

    Beautiful DT cards too!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Superb chance to win all those lovely Teddy Bo Goodies! Teddy Towers are being very very generous! I've posted your picture on my blog and linked back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the FAB Designers & Gayle at Teddy Bo & Co! Crafty Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aaah, lots of hopping today. Hop hop hippity hop hop!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi. I talked to Jill a week ago, and that was the first time I have heard about the stamps. They are really nice - I have to look through and order some I think. I would also like to enter the candy - but don't know if I have posted the comment in the right place. I have posted the picture in the sidebar in my blog http://myhydeaway.blogspot.com/

    PS: Jill told me you were drawing these yourself. I have been looking for a stamp (digital or clear stamp) with geocaching (orienteering with GPS)... Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just finished your fabulous blog hop and I think the phrase might be HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm here for the candy, Happy 1st Birthday! thank for the chance, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. ••·¨*:·HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:*¨·••
    ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚
    just sprinkling a little celebration on your Anniversary
    I have to say that I really enjoy browsing you blog! It is brilliant! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! thanks for offering the yummy candy!
    i do not have a blog,i got you in my favoritfolder so i come back to see what is new
    but I hope I can have a chance to win.
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    snowbird@hotmail.de
    hope you have a marvelous weekend

    ReplyDelete
  46. happy birthday displaying on my sidebar with pride

    ReplyDelete
  47. well what a fab hop and what other words could it be than HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  48. great candy i like to try and win this candy
    so i placed the photo in my sitebar and i became follower. these stamps are great

    greating from the netherlands
    -xx- Debby

    ReplyDelete
  49. wow to this amazing candy...thanks for the chance to win
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing it with us I've linked you all up and now follow your blog
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow Happy Birthday to you all at Teddy Bo, what a special treat you've planned to celebrate. Thanks soooo much for the chance to win xx

    ReplyDelete
  52. what sweet images!!! i'm a new follower of your blog...and i've added your candy on my blog sidebar. thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi :) Not up to doing the blog hop right now :( But hope I can still enter the candy?! thanks for the chance to win and congrats on an amazing 1st year!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congratulations on your first birthday TebbyBoBea!
    The bloghop phrase: happy birthday. Love your graphics!
    Yours scerely, Willy.

    ReplyDelete
  55. hiya ladies ( and bears ) lol .wow great birthday blog candy and i am going to give the blog hop a go too so i might be back here soon ? tfs
    hapy crafting
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sorry I'm a bit late for the hop but I have posted the candy on my blog and I wish you all a very happy birthday! It's mine today too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  57. Its my first time to know this blog and you got lovely images here, love the bears.
    Great hop!
    The hidden words: Happy Birthday

    -Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y TeddyBo. Hope you have many many more to come.

    Love Karin

    ReplyDelete
  59. Congrats on your first birthday! Love your stamps and it would be great to win some so I can join a challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow!! Fabulous candy and Happy Birthday to those cute Teddies!! I've posted a pic with a link on my sidebar!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. I've love a chance to win some Teddy Bo goodies, thank you for offering this wonderful candy. I've added a pic and link to my sidebar, and signed up to follow.

    Thanks, Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for the chance to win some Teddy Bo, only just found this blog. May have to enter the challenge too!
    Happy Birthday Teddy Bo! x

    ReplyDelete
  63. Happy Birthday, had your link on my site since the beginning but only just found where to put the comment (Silly me)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi.. :)
    salam kenal ya..
    mudah-mudahan saya menang, biar bisa saya gunakan untuk belajar saya :)

    silahkan lihat blog saya :
    mscova.blogspot.com

    Selamat ulang tahun ya.. semoga sukses selalu dan semua harapannya tercapai. Amien :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. OOOO Linked your candy on my blog but not sure if I remembered to leave a comment or not! Thanks so much for the chance to win, what a great way to celebrate a 1st Birthday. Hope you have many more as Teddy Bo/Bea are gorgeous and I love to read what they've been up to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello all at the Towers. Have put your fab candy on my blog. Better late than never. Loving the new spring clean releases. Happy birthday. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  67. Happy Birthday to all at Teddybo :) I have linked your pic up on my sidebar. Would love to win the hand drawn images, would look perfect in my craft room! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy birhday! and thanks for the chanse to vin this gorgues bears :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have linked it in my sidebar :O)

      Delete
  69. Happy Birthday! and thanks for not only the chance to win but also the fabulous Sale! Have added the Candy to my sidebar. Fingers Crossed x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  70. Happy BirthdaY;) Thanks for the fab sale and the great opportunity to win that candy;) Have added the candy to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hi I've added your candy pic to my blog. Happy birthday and thanx for the chance of winning such a fab prize. I've only recently started using teddy bo/bea but am already addicted lol. Congratulations and heres to many more years of success. Hugs' Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  72. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE AND TEDDY BO!!! I have added the picture to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday, wonderful Bloghop and lovely giveaways. Thanks for the chance to win.

      Hugs
      Heike

      Delete
  73. Happy Birthday! I hope this is the right place to post my comment to let you know I have added the picture of your candy to my blog with a link back to here.

    Thank you so much for the chance to win such lovely candy.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love all the dts cards...gorgeous! I have posted the candy picture and linked on my blog side bar. Thank you for the chance to win this awesome birthday candy!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Happy Birthday! Your images are just so cute and I love the challenge inspiration! I have posted your blog candy on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win!
    -Ann M
    http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/
    coupongrl77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Happy birthday, i would love to win the candy, i am now a follower and have posted a link on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  77. Happy Birthday - I too love to win candy! I am now a follower and have displayed your candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx