Monday, 13 February 2012

Mojo Monday - Valentine

Welcome to Mojo Monday, and as its Valentines Day tomorrow. I thought I would share with you a little bit of LOVE lol!

A few years ago when my daughter was little my husband brought me for Valentine's day the biggest stuffed dog. He left it downstairs and as he was at work on Valentine and I wouldn't see him he let me have it a night early - but of us went running downstairs to see what it was. The only thing was as my  daughter was only little at the time I never really ended up with is - she took it and for the next few weeks every night my husband had to tell us who's turn it was to have it! It now sits at the end of the bed but every so often we still have a friendly fight about who's having him!!!!

Wikipedia 

Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day,[1][2][3] is a holiday observed on February 14 honoring one or more early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines").[1][3] The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. It was first established by Pope Gelasius I in 496 AD, and was later deleted from the General Roman Calendar of saints in 1969 by Pope Paul VI.
Modern Valentine's Day symbols include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards.[4]

Some beautiful pictures from Pinterset

Some love Quotes

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams - Dr Seuss


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.  ~Albert Einstein

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard 

Trip over love, you can get up.  Fall in love and you fall forever.  ~Author Unknown



I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx