Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Wordy Wednesday


It's Kirsty-Anne here with some quotes and sayings that our lovely Edna had created and which had inspired me weekly that I  thought I would continue and hopefully inspire you too.

I thought we could take a look today at Teddy Bears.

 
"Please don't feed the bears, they're stuffed already." Anonymous

Teddy bears don't need hearts as they are already stuffed with love." Anonymous

 “ Teddy Bears are like keys . . .
They're always in the first place you think they'd be,
 and the last place you look." Anonymous

“Baby let me be,
Your lovin teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck,
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear”
 Elvis

“If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic “
     Bratton/Kennedy

“The world of the teddy bear is an innocent one;
a world that gives delight and hurts not,
 a world that appeals to all generations and all nationalities.”
           Brandreth, Gyles

In our childhood, teddy bears are warm companions - good listeners, never critical, always reassuring.
They are bear-shaped security blankets,
 huggable enough to fold in our arms, a perfect fit for our laps
Bialosky, Peggy and Alan

I have a collection of handmade Teddybears and I have always had Teddies in my bedroom !! Not to mention millions of Gayle's cute images on my hard drive lol maybe next week we should talk about addiction lol 
Do you have lots of Teddy bears too ;0)


 

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely sayings and quotes Kirsty. All the best with your Wednesday spot. Loving it already.

    Hugs,
    Edna x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx