Monday, 12 March 2012

Mojo Monday - Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day everyone for Sunday!

I love Mothers day as my daughter always makes me some thing that I can keep, she drew on a mug (with the right pens) when she was 3 and I have it in my cupboard - NEW EVER to be used, she's made me boxes and hamma beads coaster ( thats on my desk at work) and bracelets too.
So this week I thought I would share some handmade ideas for Mothers Day that I have found in Pinterst this week

Wikipedia

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and celebrating motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, yet most commonly in March, April, or May. It complements Father's Day, the celebration honoring fathers.
Celebrations of mothers and motherhood occur throughout the world; many of these can be traced back to ancient festivals, like the Greek cult to Cybele or the Roman festival of Hilaria

 Quotes

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  ~Author Unknown

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.  ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

I hope this has inspired you to maybe make a unusual present for your Mum this year :0)

Love Clairebears    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx