Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Wordy Wednesday




 I thought of " Butterflies" this week as the theme . It's in the  current "Menu" challenge and  I hope this  will inspire you ! They are such a perfect embellishment for our projects ! Next time you see one outside take a moment to think what fantasic creatures they are !

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing

Butterflies are self propelled flowers.  ~R.H. Heinlein

The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity.  ~Attributed to George Carlin

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."  ~Hans Christian Andersen

Poor butterfly
’neath the blossoms waiting
Poor butterfly
For she loved him so
The moments pass into hours
The hours pass into years
And as she smiles through her tears
She murmurs low
The moon and i
Know that he’ll be faithful
I’m sure he’ll come back
By and by
But if he don’t come back
I just must die
Poor butterfly ~ Frank Sinatra

feel like I'm a butterfly in June
So colour in my wings and let me hold your hand
I could be the sun and you could be my moon
But all you ever say is catch me if you can
Feels like a butterfly
Searching in the summer sky
A perfect love so hard to find
Little butterfly come back to me ~Jamiroquai

I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. Charles Dickens

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.  
- Muhammad Ali

Kirsty-Anne ;0)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx