Friday, 27 April 2012

Fairy Tale Friday #42




"Mmmmm. I’d like to make an official complaint about the staff at Teddy Bo Towers. My name is Arthur the Mole, I’m 5 years old which is very old for a mole, and I live in my tunnels below the Towers. I am getting very angry at the young whipersnappers upstairs who seem to do nothing but make noise all day long while I’m trying to finish my jigsaw. It’s very nice, a big Spanish Galleon in the seas, though I seem to have lost a couple of pieces.

In fact my first problem happened just last week when Tammy went for a stroll on the grounds in what can only be described as a leather bikini and high heels. I was with my grandmoles and if it wasn’t for the fact moles have very poor eyesight, I could have been fielding very awkward questions.

And then I had the problem with the more mature lady ! Edna I think her name is. A steady procession of Eastern European men that she’s been ordering over the internet. I think she keeps them in the shed at the bottom of the garden. I hope she remembers to feed them.

Now as an animal, an intelligent, handsome one of course, I look out for other animals. Now that the team upstairs have started a regular haggis hunt every Wednesday, I’ve felt compelled to help the little critters. Unfortunately, I now have a queue of them outside my door every Wednesday morning, and by the time they leave, it takes me hours to clean out my tunnels.

Again, there are the girls who have come over from Europe. Now I was brought up to believe it was okay go to the pub on a Friday after working in the tunnels. That was an acceptable think for young men or animals to do. However, every night these girls stagger back from the Inn down the road singing Abba songs, and drinking bottles of cheap cider. It’s no way for young women to act.

Now I just need to go an find a stamp and I’ll send my complaint to the Council. We’ll see how long it takes to fix this nonsense."
 
Mr Arthur Mole -
Current resident of the (much) lower portion of Teddy Bo Towers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debbie

3 Little notebooks using 3 Little Piggies and my pawprint embossing folder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha
FAIRYD_BOY_TOY
Echo Park papers
Panduro papers
Cheery Lynn swirl
Coloured with Promakers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirsty-Anne

Teddybea_200
Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paperpad & Wooden Butterfly
Prismacolor & Derwent Pencils
Magnolia Doohickey Dragonfly Die
Tim Holtz Gem Clip (These are super gorgeous)
Stampin Up Neutrals Brown Card, Ribbon & Button


FAIRY_TB_CAT
Prismacolor & Derwent Pencils
Kaisercraft TigerLilly Paperpad & letter Stickers
Sewing Machine
Button frim Stash
Ribbon from Stampin Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire



FAIRYD_BOY_TOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill

 
Image is TEDDYBEA_NUMBER_FOUR
Coloured with Copic
Papers from Bo Bunny
Flowers from WOC
My new magnolia swirl again
Magnolia cloud, again...
Rub ons and pearls from MF, Letters from Bo Bunny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects ladies, sorry I've been away, had PC issues, but happy to be back...and poor Mr Mole [Arthur]...hope he sorts out his dillemma..I'm sure he could dig a few tunnels to weaken a few spots of the towers foundations...better watch out for that...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr Mole,
    We are sorry that you are having so many problems with the residents of Teddy Bo Towers, unfortunately we cannot do much about your complaint as they keep the council office bar supplied with their vast array of vegetable based alcoholic drinks and Haggis crisps. Edna is teaching Pole Dancing to the old age pensioners, at their Thursday club, Claire knits tartan jumpers and socks for the Mayor, Tammy keeps his wife supplied with rubber knickers and Debbie travels round the local farms, standing in the cornfields singing to keep the crows away.
    As they are such an important part of the community it is only fair that we should be lenient with them regarding all the complaints we receive from the various local hostelries, traffic wardens, doctors etc.,
    We suggest you nip into Tammy's room while she is out Haggis hunting, grab a couple of bits of left over rubber and make yourself some earplugs.
    Thank you once again for your letter if you have any other problems we can help you with then please contact us again, but we can't help with your Teddy Bo Tower problems.

    Yours,

    Ivor Soggybottom
    Complaints supervisor and Inspector of Public Conveniences.

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx