Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Wordy Wednesday


Cats

Gayle has drawn a great character, a cat available in the FairyD section at teddybo.com ! So here are some quotes for you today about them !




A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats.
Mason Cooley


As long as I'm around the cats in the hip hop scene, they'll throw me a track and I'll write a rap over it.
Ice T

Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.
James Herriot
Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties.
W. L. George

The cat has too much spirit to have no heart”  Ernest Menaul


Your cat will never threaten your popularity by barking at three in the morning. He won't attack the mailman or eat the drapes, although he may climb the drapes to see how the room looks from the ceiling.
Helen Powers

When your cat rubs the side of its face along your leg, it's affectionately marking you with its scent, identifying you as its private property, saying, in effect, 'You belong to me'
 Susan McDonough

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
Eugene O'Neill

Who among us hasn't envied a cat's ability to ignore the cares of daily life and to relax completely?
 Karen Brademeyer

A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.
Ernest Hemingway 

If only cats grew into kittens.
Robert A. M. Stern

Cats always seem so very wise, when staring with their half-closed eyes. Can they be thinking, "I'll be nice, and maybe she will feed me twice?"
Bette Midler 

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
Tom Jones Lyrics





Hope you will join Colette on Fairytale Friday for all the latest gossip at Teddybo Towers ;0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx