Friday, 4 May 2012

Fairy Tale Friday #43

Dear Ivor Soggybottom

Further to my previous e-mail, Iwould like to reiterate my dismay at the antics of Teddy Bo Towers and it's inhabitants.

On Tuesday evening I was awoken by an almighty crash. It turned out that the girls were having a drunken party and were doing the Can-Can at 11:00 PM in the dungeon of the Tower. The bouncing ladies had crashed through my ceiling into Tunnel 7B and as I raced around the tunnel bend I came face to face with one upside down lady, skirt over her face revealing... well lets just say her unmentionables.

Admittedly they were polite and apologetic, but no offer of help to tidy up yet again.

On Wednesday afternoon, Maritha arrived back at the Tower after a short holiday. My bliss disturbed by the very sudden and very loud Abba soundtrack that seems to follow her everywhere. Normally it's only a loud thudding noise I hear, but due to the hole they put in my ceiling, the tunnels seem to amplify the volume.

Thursday was slightly better. Due to the crashed dungeon floor, Edna was unable to carry out her pole dancing classes for the elderly. However, it appears that Tammy decided to have a bath instead. Unfortunately she went to pour herself a wee glass of wine and ended up drinking several bottles before she realised she'd forgot to turn of the tap water. The bath overflowed, the water spilled down into the dungeons, and having no floor spilled straight down into my tunnels. I first noticed it when I was awoken by the babbling of a brook that turned out to be my bedroom.

I would appreciate it if you could resolve this issue immediately as it is exasperating my stress levels and severely affecting my angina.

Mr Arthur Mole
Tunnels 1A to 8C
Teddy Bo Towers Sub Level
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha
FairyD_TB_CAT
All material from PyHobby!
Magnolia swirl
Coloured him with Promakers
~~~~~
TeddyBoBea_017
CheeryLynn swirl
Flowers from WOC~
Hugs Maritha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill
Image is FAIRYD_TB_CAT in a shaker card
Colored with Copic
Papers from Bo Bunny
Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish from the shop
Flowers WOC
Charms from Edna (mwah!!)
Glass pearls from panduro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image -TBB_120
Papers - Clipart Fairy - Yummy 3 and more Yummy 3
Flower die - CREAlies CL CF 22
Foliage - Various Marianne dies ( new releases arrived this morning!)
Border punch - Tonic Simplicity Daisy border
Sentiment - Graphicat
Ribbon, pearls, button - Meiflower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy




Image is FAIRYD_TB_CAT - coloured with Pro-markers, after printing on to Letraset Cartridge Paper. Fantastic thick paper for colouring on.
Docrafts - Papermania - Capsule Collection - so lush!
Flowers and gems - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish.
Tiny wooden mouse, is a button - cute isn't he?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Nicole

I´ve played with the sweet image 
*Buttons ... one, two and three*
colouring as always with Prismas
cardstock from Bazzill and SU
design paper by My Minds eyes
and for the decoration I´ve used buttons and pearls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edna

FairyD Boy- golf image
Echo Park digi papers
Promarkers, Copics and Prismas for colouring
Bunting stamps from Little Claire
Alphabet stamps from my stash
Sizzix grass die
Scattered straw distress ink
Tim Holtz Adage ticket

Football boy image
Echo Park 'Dots and Stripes' Christmas collection papers
Die-namics fishtail dies
Sizzix phrase die and football die
Promarkers for colouring


Echo Park 'Boys Life' digi papers
Pink Petticoat letters paper
Paper Makeup sentiment
Spellbinders Wonky rectangle die
Brads from stash
Wild honey distress ink
DCWV cardstock for mats
Image coloured with Promakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gina


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch you soon...Gayle and the Gang...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx