Friday, 11 May 2012

Fairy Tale Friday #44

With Colette still 'visiting her "friend" in jail'!!! (yes, funny that...she never  tells you what SHE gets up to does she!?!?!?) we have become embroiled in an ongoing battle between some animal that lives below the Tower...Claire's checked, it's NOT a haggis.....and the council!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dr Mr Mole

RE: Your letter of complaint dated Friday 3rd of May 2012

Thank you for your letter dated Friday 3rd of May 2012. I'd like to respond to each of your complaints, and as a Council employee, It is in my genes to list these as bullet points.
  • The hole in the floor of the dungeon
Please note that with the recent extension to the Teddy Bo Towers a full survey was carried out, and no weakness was found in the floor area. At that time, we were unaware that the dungeon area doubled as a Scottish Moulin Rouge. Apparently Euan MacGregor had just left the party so avoided the accident, and thankfully there was no opportunity for him to sue the council.
  • Excessively Loud Music
As a fan of the earlier Abba material, I can understand that people would wish to listen to it. I have instructed a team to take readings of the sound levels within the towers grounds to ensure they are not above the current limits. This will occur on Thursday 17th May 2012, just after the outdoor concert that is due to take place in the grounds of Teddy Bo Towers.
  • Flooding of tunnels
We have checked our plans, and the responsibility for Tunnel B is your's Mr Mole. We will be contacting you to carry out a survey to ensure your property meets the required health and safety standards. Failure to comply with our requirements may mean closing your tunnel full repairs can be completed.

If you have any other complaints, kindly keep them to yourself.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Ivor Soggybottom
Building and Planning Dept
The Local Council
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr Mr Soggybottom

Thank you for your recent letter. It was an extremely prompt response which is unusual for the council. However, as was predictable, your organisation was of absolutely no help in resolving these issues.

I have therefore led my friends the Haggis' in a merry dance to the council offices. You may wonder why the upholstery on your office chair has been damaged. I believe my friends have a liking for the leather material used in your luxury executive chair.

Unless my issues are resolved by Friday 17th May 2012, I will have no alternative but to release the Haggis into your home.

I expect your response forthwith.

Yours Sincerely (very sincerely)

Mr A Mole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh dear...it seems we don't have a happy resident downstairs.....mind you, it certainly hasn't stopped the ladies making some wonderful cards.....xxxx

 TeddyBea203 - buttons...one, two and three
Prisma Pencils
Memory Box Papers 'Viola'
Felt
Twine
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Buttons
Machine Stitching
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maritha
TeddyBo_164(pre-ecoloured)
Spellbinder star
Maja design papers
text says: Congrats
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairebears x


I have used FairyD-TB-Cat for this card, I have wanted to have a play with this one for ages!
I'm so glad I have now as I have coloured him as a Ginger Tom, and I just love his expression. I have teamed it up with papers from Wellington (Do Crafts) I have also added a couple of buttons and a bow too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



TEDDYBO_194 coloured with prisma's and copics.
Spellbinder tear drop circles and memory box dies used.
Ruffled ribbon across centre is from Stamp & Create in the USA
Cocktail glass charm is off my new perfume called sexy graffiti (I think)
Gems from my stash and the lovely Colette (thank you xx)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole

I´ve colored the sweet image Pussycat by FairyD with Prismas
sentiments by Whimsy Stamps and Magnolia
cardstock from Panduro Design
design paper from Maja Design
I´ve decorated with button flowers, ribbon and pearls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edna

Image used: FAIRYD_BOY_MUD
I've teamed him with Echo Park 'Little boy' digi papers
Sentiment is from LOTV

Image is coloured with Promarkers

Just love this wee one - he looks so mischievous - just like my youngest grandson Callum who could safely be called the world's worst mud magnet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember you still have until Sunday 13th May to get your entries in for the challenge.
Gayle and the Girls...xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Gawjus DT Cards! Thank you for lots of inspiration and for lots of lovely BEA & BO images to work with! Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx