Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Wordy Wednesday

Paper


We type now more than we write so I thought it would be inspiring to write about paper !


 
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.
Maya Angelou
                                      
I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
Benjamin Franklin

My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Ernest Hemingway

I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark.
Henry David Thoreau


 


The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.
Pablo Picasso

The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium.
 Norbet Platt


When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools.
Michael Leboeuf


I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.
 Beryl Pfizer

Thankyou for stopping by our wonderful blog ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Great quotes Kitty. I just love words and these are quotes that make you think. Perfect!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx