Friday, 1 June 2012

Fairy Tale Friday


Good Afternoon Ladies...and thank you so much for waiting a couple of days to hear news of our new DT members.  You will all have received an email by now thanking you for taking the time to enter our challenge, the standard was SO high that it made it really hard to choose......and I am absolutely thrilled to announce that our new DT members are:



Congratulations ladies and thank you for joining us...xxx

We also have to tell you the winners of the challenge...so I'm delighted to announce that the overall winner is:

Catherine


and our runners up are:

Donna

Karen


Congratulations ladies....please contact Gayle via the website to collect your prizes and badges...xxx


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tower has been SOOO busy this week trying to pick the winner for the DT that they have been VERY well behaved.....TOOOOOOO well behaved if you ask me........I doubt it'll be the same next week as we have 5 new girls to introduce to the ways of turnip tequila and haggis burgers!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also........Thank you so much also for the good wishes for my father.  His 8 hour operation went really well and he's already sitting up in his chair (okay....he's asleep in it half the time, but that's nothing new!!!lol  My father and I have the built in ability to sleep ANYWHERE and normally sitting up...infact I once fell asleep on the toilet pan and only knew when my glasses fell off my head and landed on the tiles..blasted things woke me up!!!!lol........and no, I don't drink!!! lol)  WHAT?!?!  Was that too much information!!?!??!

  Anyway, there's no talk of chemo (don't think his body could actually take it after the op) and from the front there are no physical signs that anything's changed...well, other than the feeding tube that is currently inserted into his collar bone which is where his stomach now is!!!lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Renee


colored with promarkers
Lost&Found Two sunshine Papers
Twine
3d dots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Liz
TeddyBoBea 130
Copics
Portobello Road - papers, buttons and stamp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairebears x

Shhhhh don't tell the boss but I have sneaked in my favourite Teddy Bea on this card! Wishing on a Star Bea but I cut her star off and added a bit of the bunting as her flag. She's coloured in with pencils and the papers are a freebie from My Craft Studios. All I have added is a few buttons and lots of glitter on her wings (well you just have to don't you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole




 image *TEDDYBO_198*
coloring with Prismas
cardstock by SU and Bazzill
design paper by Basic Grey
embellies brads
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch you tomorrow for Sneaky Peek Saturday...xx

5 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to the new DT ladies. I KNOW you will have an absolute ball with Teddybo. Enjoy!!!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Karen, Sonia! Trine & Louise on your DT places looking forward to playing at Teddy Bo Towers with you all! Thank you So much! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles!!
    Congrats to everyone... and to the winners from the challenge too.. :0)
    Cannot wait to be working at the towers with you all..

    Hun I'm sooh very glad your dad is okay .. and I promise I'm not laughing too hard over your falling asleep on the loo story... ahem!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo Gayle! Lovely choiced! So glad to see such talents joining the Bears! Hugs hun miss you loads and your Dad is in my prayers as well as the lovely and marvelous Tammy! Good luck newbie's! I'm sure you'll have a blast as these ladies are really special!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tammy Louise....that's so nice of you to say....thank you...xxxx I miss you too honey but your path is taking you on such a wonderful direction now that you need to grab on to it tight with both hands.....just remember us when you're famous...xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx