Friday, 29 June 2012

Fairy Tale Friday


Well Ladies and Gents...I can't believe how obsessed the girls at Teddy Bo Towers have become recently with sports.  They've not quite got to the level of actually competing yet, but they have been faithfully watching the football over the last couple of weeks and have been building up 'quite' a sweat just watching it...but now that the tennis has started......WOW...they're REALLY enthusiastic for that too!!!  They're so enthusiastic that Tammy and a few of the girls INSISTED that we recreated Wimbledon's 'Henman's Hill' just outside the tower.  Initially I was a bit concerned as it bore no connection to our Scottish hopeful Andy Murray but the girls quickly agreed that we could name it Murray Mound!!!

SO......last Sunday Tammy, full of enthusiasm, rounded up all of the girls to start building up the 'mound'....goodness only knows what she'd promised them as they too were very enthusiastic....not too sure who they were all talking about but whoever the new tennis player 'Mr Grey' is he's certainly got the girls excited...his tennis playing must be fantastic, I can't wait to see his skills on the court!!  Even Debbie, who normally hates ANY kind of mess couldn't contain herself and was first in the line to get her hand on the tools that Tammy was handing out......!

Off they went to start digging while I got the electricals sorted to hang the telly out of the second floor bathroom window as that's the only way we could get any reception from the back of the tower.....it took me ages but I managed to do it all on my own as the girls were clearly too busy with their digging as I could hear them 'ooooing' and 'aaaaaing'...clearly they too were impressed with their progress!!

It took me a few hours to get the telly out of the window safely enough as the girls couldn't see the wee screen of Claire's portable TV (complete with knitted cover) so it was the 50" screen one from the TV room....thank goodness the pulley system for the window cleaning was still operational!!  As I went outside to admire my handywork I was met with a rather disapointing 'mound'...infact it was more like a pimple than a mound....but the girls were exhausted and panting a lot so I guess it must have been hard work for them.  I suppose I should be happy though as they were all lying about on the grass reading the new tennis player's autobiography.....I think it was called '50 shades of Grey'....clearly this man's either having problems washing his 'whites' properly or he has a multiple personality issue!!  Either way the girls were delighted with Tammy's idea of starting a fan club for Mr Grey...apparently he's quite a 'wizz' on the courts!!!!!


Thankfully they still managed to make some cards this week...and aren't they wonderful..x

Louise


TEDDYBO_202 coloured with promarkers
Free paper from magazine
Sentiment stamp & seagull stamp also free from magazine
Crystals and blue card from stash


TEDDYBEA_212 coloured with promarkers
Free paper from magazine
Sentiment stamp also free from magazine
Glitter glue/glitter
Crystals from stash


TEDDYBO_203 coloured with promarkers
Graphic 45 paper (Alice in Wonderland)
Die cut coloured with Distress Ink
Sentiment from Tulip by Papermania
Crystals from stash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairebears x
I have used TeddyBea_211 which I have coloured with pencils. The papers and embellishments are from Echo Park and we're called 4th of July, and I think are just perfect with this image. I have just added a couple of buttons and 3 stars on her hat. The torch has Glossy Accent on it to finish it off.


I have used Teddy Bo_051 which I have coloured with pencils and layered him up on a big flower, I have also added 2 feathers as well as 3 buttons - well you have to don't you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy

Tall DL card - not my usual size but pleased with the end result.
TEEDYBEA_204 Coloured with Pro-markers.
PION DESIGN Papers - a gift from Jill
( thank you sweetie )
SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Ribbon and lace from stash.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
Gift box made from toilet roll tube.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonia


Our Wedding Anniversary 4th July

Image ~ TEDDYBEA_211
Papers ~ Shabby Princess Celebrating Kit
Coloured with Promarkers and Prismas
Quickutz stars, Ribbon from stash,
Doily cut to size

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole



I´ve colored TEDDYBOBEA_134 with Prismas
Cardstock by Bazzill 
design paper by My Minds Eyes
for the decoration I´ve used buttons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hazel


TEDDYBOBEA_115 coloured with copic's and prisma's.
I've added latte glitter flock to the tops of her boots
and white flowersoft to her sleeve cuffs.
I also gave her pearl coat buttons with liquid pearls
Papers are once again First Edition Up, up and away
Pearls from stash
Memory Box butterfly with liquid pearls body
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz
Sammy Spaceman (coloured)
BoBunny Papers 'blast off'
Star Dies
Embossing Folder
PC printed sentiment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karen

And here is the inside detail...
Image Used is  TeddyBoBea_134.
Card base is my own studio template and is available from here.
Papers are from my Popcorn Romance Cd Rom.
Border Punch is my Martha Steward Scallop Dot one.
Used Copics to bring the image to life.. and my Lipstick Glitter Copic for the "With Love."

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Stunning inspiration, thank you so much!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx