Friday, 3 August 2012

Fairytale Friday

Welcome to another Fairytale Friday, and you still have time to enter our current challenge that is to make a MASCULINE card and to have buttons and string - our challenge closes at 12 GMT on Sunday 5th August.

Team A have made some gorgeous projects for this challenge, and that means that Team B have been allowed to show you some of their projects today - and here they are.


For this card I have used Teddybo_206 Owl Bo (Precoloured) I have layered it up with paper from Sassy Designs - Avery. That I have colourized in Photoshop to turn it blue. The sentiment is a freebie that I had found online ages ago (sorry I can't remember where!)

For this card I have used the supercute TeddyBo_051Lazy Days, he has been coloured with Promarkers. I have layered it onto light blue card that has been run though my embossing machine with a Boffle Buttons folder.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TeddyBo and Bea stamps free with magazine
Distress Markers
Portobello Road Papers
 Candi and Twine
PC Sentiment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole


I´ve played with TEDDYBO_202 named *Beachy Bo*
colouring as always with Prismas
cardstock by SU
patterend papers by My Minds Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise


TEDDYBO_020 coloured with Promarkers
LOTV Sentiment
Paper, card & gems from stash
Die-namics Flourish die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen



TEDDYBEA_144 (I Got You A Present.)
Base Card is Centura Pearlescent Snow White.
Image is printed and coloured on Neenah Crest Solar White card.
Lace and Clear Rain Drops are from Dainty Paperie.
Pearl Pins are from Joanna Sheen.
Medium used to bring this gorgeous Teddy Bea to life are my Copics!  :0)
Hugs n HaPPy Crafting!
Karen.xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel



TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_002
Coloured with copics.
Red sakura stardust pen on her heart on her arm 
and a couple of the circles on the DP.
Paper is Bo Bunny Enchanted collection.
Crochet lace was from America
Sentiment is by papermania.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonia 


TEDDYBEA_138  'Bea in Meadow'
Coloured with Promarkers & Prisma Pencils
Papers Nitwits 'Potting Shed Too'
Greeting Craftwork Cards
Pearls & buttons from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx