Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Distress It!

Welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday - and before I go any further can I say thank you to Team A who hosted the last Challenge for there beautiful cards and inspiration. Now onto the winners from last times challenge and they are:-

Dawn - LilyPinkScraps
Our Overall Winner for this challenge


And our 2 runners up are

Kristin


And Donna

Congratulations to you all and please contact Gayle on support@teddybo.com

And not to forget  a big thank you to everyone else who played as well, and we hope to see you again playing with our next challenge which leads me nicely into the the next challenge that is

DISTRESS IT
where you can win

FIVE  digital graphics for the winner with one free graphic for the runners up!!
And here are the Design Teams Inspiration for this challenge.

Clairebears x

I have used TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_001 - 3 in a Row.
I have coloured it with Promarkers, and layered onto scraps from my scrapbox.
I have used 2 skeleton leaves and a wooden flower.
All layered onto a scalloped card blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louise



TEDDYBO_110 coloured with Promarkers
Cor'dinations card
V&A embossing folder
Tim Holtz Vintage Market alphabet die
Distress ink
First Edition backing paper
Charm, ribbon & gems from stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I used my clear polymer stamp set to create my card - but you can also use the wonderful digis in store too, to create the same stamp set - the two characters you will need are TeddyBea_004 (Can You See Me)  and TeddyBo_009 (Can You See Me Too)

I printed on to Neenah Crest Solar White and matted with Cor-Dinations Nostalgia Black Card stock (both from Crafter's Companion.)
My base card is my own design and is available in both SVG and STUDIO file format - available from here.

I brought my image to life with my Copics (full details on my blog - just click on my name above.)
Poem inside is my own creation but feel free to use it if you wish.. please just give all credit back to me.

The wonderful ribbons I have used are from Crafty Ribbons.com

My stamped image I gently curved first with my embossing tool in the palm of my hand, before sticking down with 3D collal glue - to add a more 3D effect to my card.
 Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
Karen.xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel

FAIRYD_TB_CAT_02
Coloured with copic's.
Papers are from MME Lost and found
Lili of the Valley grunge music sheet
I used my making memories to distress ALL the papers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole

I´ve played with a part of TEDDYBOBEA_115
Colouring as always with Prismas
 for the coat, the hat and the shoes I´ve used patterned paper
Bazzill kraft cardstock
patterned paper by My Minds Eyes
paperdistresser and Distress Ink *Vintage Photo*
decoration: punched hearts, a swirl and a edge, pearls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Sonia


I have lightly coloured Bea with Copic marker.
Papers are 'Vintage/ lace' from Bearly Mine
Greeting Craftwork cards, MS punch PATP , MS frond punch
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We hope you liked our cards and they have inspired you to join in the fun with us!

Love Clairebears and Team B :0)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for another fab challenge.

    I can't find the winners for the previous challenge? Am I going daft-er?

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super challenge, your cards are beautiful ladies !
    Congrats to the winners !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx