Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Wordy Wednesday Ice Cream




Today I thought we could look at Ice Cream !
Yummy !
What's your favorite ??







“Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment
 of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.”
Jim Fiebig

“Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal.”
Voltaire


“My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither,
 but just enjoy the ice cream while it's on your plate” 
Thornton Wilder

“I doubt whether the world holds for any 
one a more soul-stirring surprise 
than the first adventure with ice cream” 
Heywood C. Broun

“I had always thought that once you grew up
 you could do anything you wanted -- 
stay up all night
 or eat ice-cream straight out of the container.”
Bill Bryson

“Ross: What if there is only one woman for everybody? 
You know.
 What if I get one woman and that's it?
 Unfortunately in my case there was one woman... for her.

Joey: Ross, relax that's like saying there's
 only one flavour of ice-cream for you.
 Let me tell you something Ross,
 there's lots of flavours out there.
 There's rocky road, cookie dough and bing!
 Cherry vanilla. 
You can get them with jimmies or nuts,
 or whipped cream. 
Welcome back to the world, grab a spoon!

Ross: I honestly don't know wether I'm hungry or horny.

Chandler: You stay out of my freezer.” Friends

“You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream”
American Proverb

“Being married means I can [break wind]
 and eat ice cream in bed.” Brad Pitt

Life is like anice-cream cone, 
you have to lick it one day at a time
.Charles M. Schulz

Everything slows down with age,
 except the time it takes cake
 and ice cream to reach your hips.
 John Wagner

Thanks for stopping by ;0) x









2 comments:

  1. Yummie.....looove ice cream!! =) ben & jerry that is something else...=)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree Yummy !! Just can't share either have to buy a tub each lol ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx