Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Wordy Wednesday - Vintage




How about some Vintage ?


Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.
Lucy Liu



I definitely spend the most money on shoes, partly becausevintage footwearcan be a little funky - in a bad way. I like to keep things pretty simple up top and then go weird with the shoes.
Chloe Sevigny





I love anything from designer to vintage to Topshop. Thats what I love about London...you can find such an amazing mixture of everything.
Emma Roberts



“I wear everything from hip-hop baggy pants to beautiful Armani dresses. I also like to mix vintage clothing with designer pieces.”
Julia Stiles



My most cherished possessions are my grandma's letters and my vintage Martha Washington cookbook.
Sandra Lee


You're at the Kardashian wedding, there's, like, a gazillion people there, if that dress was on somebody else it would have been unbelievable as well. That dress was to die for. It's vintage and amazing.
Julianne Hough





I'm setting up a record label and a music charity and website and I'm also doing a vintage clothes shop with my sister, it's amazing stuff that would be really expensive but we're renting it out for a fraction of the price, so girls can come and get dressed up for a night out and have a laugh!
Lily Allen

Thanks for visiting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx